• 2(current)
[RELEASE] 4oD (Video) Addon - UK Channel 4 on demand. v.3.0.12 !NOT WORKING!
Checked out V 1.0.5 on linux (XBMCbuntu) everything is working great Smile

Thanks for the update.
I removed the code that set the rtmp stream proxy, so only http content is accessed via the proxy. The rtmp streams are not geo-locked.

Very interested in f4m support, will send PM.

People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
Hi Mossy,

Thanks for all your work on this so far!

I'm getting "Script Failed" again as soon as I try and use 4OD.
I originally installed 1.0.3 and it all worked fine. I came to use it today and I get the error. I installed 1.0.5 but still no joy.

I looked in the log and there's a "list index out of range" error:
http://pastebin.com/E02703XG

Can you help?

Thanks.
Nvm, It's something to do with the cache. Disabling that has fixed it.

Thanks anyway!
I get a script failed error if I choose 'download', but all works fine if I choose 'play'.
Read the first post regarding logs
People have been asking me for a Donate button, so if you want to buy me a drink > here it is <
Just installed and tried version 1.0.5 - immediate script error on starting

http://pastebin.com/AhPbhcsF
So I have spent many hours looking at the 4OD and Demand5 plugins for proxy support.

4OD is great - works with my SOCKS and HTTP proxies just fine. The reason is that the underlying Limelight CDN is not geo-locked, so once you have the URI, the streaming works.

Demand5 is different. They DO geo-lock the RTMP streams. But, in theory, that's OK, because I can just use the SOCKS4 support on the xbmc.Player and the request will go via my proxy.

Except it doesn't. I add the "sock=" statement to my play URL, and pass that to xbmc.Player, but Wireshark reveals that the statement is ignored.

So it appears that even though librtmp has socks support in it on XBMC 11.0, DVDPlayer does not pass that switch to the library.

RTMPDump with the --socks works perfectly.

So what I'm trying to do now is to find a way where I can run rtmpdump and pipe the output to DVDPlayer.

This is going to be a BIG deal with BBC, ITV and Channel 4 finally get around to geo-locking their CDNs...

Ideas on a postcard please because I'm stumped.

David
Woo-hoo! Thanks Mossy, latest version 1.0.5 works perfect for me.

AFTV Stick 4K
AFTV (Gen 1)
Thankyou for this awesome plugin, version 1.0.5 works fine for me ALTHOUGH any programs dated 13th of August (2012) to current day do not play saying "mp4 stream cannot be found", any streams dated before this date play fine.

Has there been some sort of url restructure?

Thankyou again for your time and effort in this awesome plugin!
shameless bump...

still having issues

(2012-09-05, 15:58)shb2 Wrote:
(2012-08-29, 10:21)no1xbmcfan Wrote: Thankyou for this awesome plugin, version 1.5 works fine for me ALTHOUGH any programs dated 13th of August (2012) to current day do not play saying "mp4 stream cannot be found", any streams dated before this date play fine.

Exactly the same issue here. Older stuff working perfectly. Hopefully a solution can be found!

from http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1184291
pretty sure the new shameless series 10 is now in HTTP Dynamic Streaming because i can watch all the others 1-9 no issues.

(2012-09-05, 16:37)no1xbmcfan Wrote: shameless bump...

still having issues

(2012-09-05, 15:58)shb2 Wrote:
(2012-08-29, 10:21)no1xbmcfan Wrote: Thankyou for this awesome plugin, version 1.5 works fine for me ALTHOUGH any programs dated 13th of August (2012) to current day do not play saying "mp4 stream cannot be found", any streams dated before this date play fine.

Exactly the same issue here. Older stuff working perfectly. Hopefully a solution can be found!

from http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1184291

There is a workaround. While it doesn't play older content, the YouTube plugin can play newer 4oD stuff.

Bit of a PITA, mind. First, the official YT plugin is currently broken but someone in the thread for that has provided a fix. Second, just clicking the 4oD link (Explore YouTube>YouTube Shows>4oD) doesn't show any results so you have to either browse through the categories or (easiest option) subscribe to the 4oD channels (4oD Comedy, 4oD Drama, etc).
(2012-09-16, 14:00)munkeh Wrote: There is a workaround. While it doesn't play older content, the YouTube plugin can play newer 4oD stuff.

Bit of a PITA, mind. First, the official YT plugin is currently broken but someone in the thread for that has provided a fix. Second, just clicking the 4oD link (Explore YouTube>YouTube Shows>4oD) doesn't show any results so you have to either browse through the categories or (easiest option) subscribe to the 4oD channels (4oD Comedy, 4oD Drama, etc).

great idea, any idea why demandfive channel will not play full episodes with youtube plugin, plays clips fine
thanks
(2012-09-16, 14:00)munkeh Wrote: There is a workaround. While it doesn't play older content, the YouTube plugin can play newer 4oD stuff.

I installed the newest youtube version updated this month 3.2. However I have not been able to play Shameless. I can play other programs from inside the 4odDrama but not shameless. could you confirm that Shameless plays on your system and let us know what plugin version it does play it.

• 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] 4oD (Video) Addon - UK Channel 4 on demand. v.3.0.12 !NOT WORKING!5