Information during watching movie? Keymaps?
Hi,

I use already some OSD during watching a movie.

Are there also more OSDs and keymaps e.g. for:
- call plot of the movie during movie?
- call artists of the movie during movie?

and so on?

Generally: press "I" whilst playing the movie. But it depends on the skin.

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
the button keymapp "I" I know...but, there only time, rest of time is shown...
no plots, artist, year and so on
(2012-06-16, 23:59)Bladerunner1962 Wrote: the button keymapp "I" I know...but, there only time, rest of time is shown...
no plots, artist, year and so on
Yes, that is true with the default Confluence skin. Some other skins will show plot information when "i" is pressed during fullscreen video playback... not sure about actor list though.

One work-around with the Confluence skin is to use a movie list view option that displays the plot, such as Fanart, Media info or Media info 2. While the movie is playing, you can press Tab to display the movie list and it will also show the plot of the currently playing movie. Not necessarily a great solution (no actor info)... but maybe someone else will have a better suggestion.
thanks for the input!

your recommendation is simular to the escape button? step back via esc during movie?
then I see the menu where I selected the movie to play...
Similar, but not exactly the same.

With the Tab key, the first press displays the video library list with the movie running in the background. The second Tab press clears the video library list and the movie is restored to the foreground. Subsequent presses of Tab will toggle the video library list on and off.

With the Escape key, the first press (as with Tab) displays the video library list with the movie running in the background. The second Escape press clears the video library list and displays the XBMC main menu with the movie still running in the background. The third Escape press clears the XBMC main menu and the movie is restored to the foreground. Subsequent presses of Escape will toggle the XBMC main menu on and off.
Many thanks!

I tested now the Tab key. Actual this might be in the moment the best solution.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Information during watching movie? Keymaps?0