Boxset
Hello,

I'v downloaded a boxset called "andre van duin - lach mee met andre" it's a box of 6 dvd's

I've made a folder called "andre van duin - lach mee met andre"
In there there a 6 sub maps, in every map i made a .nfo that looks like this:

<movie>
<title>Andre van Duin - Lache mee met andre 1/title>
<set>Andre van Duin - Lache mee met andre</set>
</movie>
http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/101439-l...e-met-andr

But in my library i see 6 items, with no metadata. And not 1 item.
I've enable the option for moviesets, but still no resolve.

What do i wrong?
Movie sets do not rely on physical location on your hard drive. Instead it relies on a movie sets tag in the .nfo file.

I suggest scraping again with TMDB scraper, which will put the tag in the nfo file, or you could do it yourself.

All the details are found here (Wiki link).
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
I cannot scrape again, then my collections is *****up

I have used the moviemeter scraper, for al my movies.

But this boxset can only be found with universal scraper. or tmdb.

The nfo i created is from the wiki page.
TMDB won't add the set tag to this title because it's not part of a collection on the website. You're going to have to add the tag yourself (being careful to have the identical tag in each .nfo), or use the Sets Manager tool in Ember media manager. I like Ember. It works pretty well. Just look for the newest version here on the forums.

After editing the .nfo, you'll need to refresh each title contained in the set.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Ember hasn't the right source for this.

Ember cannot scan from TMDB site.
(2012-06-18, 10:34)g.scholtens Wrote: Ember hasn't the right source for this.

Ember cannot scan from TMDB site.

You're either going to have to manually create the .nfo, or add the info to tmdb yourself, and then re-scrape the title.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
i've already made my nfo. See my first post.
(2012-06-16, 18:54)thrak76 Wrote: ...add the tag yourself (being careful to have the identical tag in each .nfo), or use the Sets Manager tool in Ember media manager.
After editing the .nfo, you'll need to refresh each title contained in the set.

This. As stated earlier....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Boxset0