[Video Preview] Aeon MQ 4
Wish there was a different font option. I dislike the capitalization everywhere.

Apart from that, excellent work.
hopefully you looked to address the dirty region issue that has been in mq3 so we don't have constant lock ups when enabled
WE ALL WE GOT
cant wait
man i love this one i cant wait for it
Looking good so far MQ! I think the XBMC Team ought to consider making this a bundled skin for their next full release, IMHO.

Smile
(2012-06-22, 10:49)gibxxi Wrote: Looking good so far MQ! I think the XBMC Team ought to consider making this a bundled skin for their next full release, IMHO.

Smile
The team wants to keep the default skin light, so cheaper conputers can run it, but I guess more than one skin could be pre-installed.
(2012-06-22, 10:49)gibxxi Wrote: Looking good so far MQ! I think the XBMC Team ought to consider making this a bundled skin for their next full release, IMHO.

Smile

Nope.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

HOLY HELL !!!!

Awesome when will it be available for download ?
nice cant wait to see what you got in store for advanced launcher support , new view modes, trailer support and the whole shebang , cant wait for this marcos Wink
Let's not forget RCB ;-)
Yeah, RCB is a must for me!
Relax, I believe that support to Adv Launcher and RCB will only be ready in alpha2.

The progress of the work in alpha1 is 99% done, now I need finalize some details for the release, which should take place June 30, Saturday.

Recalling that the alpha1 is obtained only by 'SugarSync', for that members of the group can know the news and make suggestions for the final version.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Great news Marcos. I will be testing thouroughly! Can't wait for it!
It's a pity, SugarSync is not working on linux system...
Why not using github instead ?
Thanks for interoperability.
For this case I can send a direct link.
The disadvantage is that you will wait a little longer to receive updates.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Video Preview] Aeon MQ 45