Party mode info on wiki

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mizaki Offline
Fan
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Mus...Party_Mode is the information in that link outdated? The reason I ask is there appears to be a "Random songs.xsp" with the display name "Party Mode Music" created by default. When looking for music playlists I use "special://musicplaylists" but if someone has followed the info above their "partymode.xsp" won't be displayed. Does XBMC still look in this location? I don't have that file and party mode seems to work fine for me so I guess not.

Ta.

[Image: watched-clearlogo.jpg]
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
find quote
Ned Scott Offline
Team-Kodi Wiki Guy
Likely outdated, but I'm unfamiliar with the specifics of Party Mode. I'll try to find out and update the wiki accordingly (and this thread).

You can make easy links to the XBMC wiki using double brackets around common XBMC words: [[debug log]] = debug log, [[Video library]] = Video library, [[SMB]] = SMB , [[userdata]] = userdata, etc
find quote
Mizaki Offline
Fan
It seems the "Random songs.xsp" may have been created by me and there is no "Party mode" playlist by default. Sorry about that. At a minimum I'd say they belong in their respective dirs (music or video) but why not include a party mode playlist by default?

[Image: watched-clearlogo.jpg]
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
find quote