Back up
New to the site a big thank you to all who work on this its great.Now i got my set up all sorted with covers and info for movies and music i am total noob and not sure what to press to back yp all my covers last time i had to format my pc and redo what do i press to save all my work to the folders many thanks.
You can export your libraries firstly - in System --> Video, and System --> Audio. Export both as Singe and Separate files. This will save the databases (in the single file option), and will save all thumbnails and .nfos (in the separate files option).

There is also an add-on in the official repository called xbmc backup that can aid in saving files related to your userdata. I only have limited experience with this add-on so far, but it has worked as advertised.

Other than those, you can setup manual backup regimens that are dependent on your own diligence.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Add-on:XBMC Backup (wiki)

You can also just backup your userdata (wiki) folder and that will contain all your settings, library, and cover art, etc.
Thanks Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Back up0