3D Movie 'Cases'/Tags?
Does Aeon Nox support tags/cases for 3D movies? If so, just wanted to see how it was done (or request if it could be added). I have smart lists already setup to navigate to just 3d movies or non-3d movies, but it would be nice to be able to have a combined list for certain categories where I could pick 3d/non-3d just from the visuals.
source tag can show if it is a 3d movie. the movies need to have certain elements in file name.
this is the code line (if it is not understandable, ask again)
<value condition="[SubString(ListItem.Filename,bluray) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,blu-ray) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,bdrip) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,brrip)] + SubString(ListItem.Filename,.3D.)">bluray3d</value>
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I was able to make my 3D movies source appear correctly by using the following file name.

movie.bluray.3d.mp4

After that the source was correct but the media case shows DVD. Is there anyway to have a 3D media case?
(2012-06-19, 01:35)HackerHelpDesk Wrote: I was able to make my 3D movies source appear correctly by using the following file name.

movie.bluray.3d.mp4

After that the source was correct but the media case shows DVD. Is there anyway to have a 3D media case?

atm not.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thanks for the update.
Thanks for the info! (the 3d case was the big thing I was asking about anyway - but the notation of it being 3d will be useful also!)
(2012-06-18, 01:16)Necromancyr Wrote: Does Aeon Nox support tags/cases for 3D movies? If so, just wanted to see how it was done (or request if it could be added). I have smart lists already setup to navigate to just 3d movies or non-3d movies, but it would be nice to be able to have a combined list for certain categories where I could pick 3d/non-3d just from the visuals.

Hey Necromancyr,

I am currently looking for a way to seperate all my 3D movies. I find the Aeon Nox skin a little clunky on my Acer Revo. Can you describe what you did with your smart lists?

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D Movie 'Cases'/Tags?0