Advanced Launcher Trailer?
Hi everyone!

I just can't figure out where trailers for ALA items have to be. Can anyone help me and give me an overview of a good structure for ALA? (like a little ascii diagram with the right naming conventions).
And is it possible to have a "trailer video" for a system?
ShAddX Wrote:Hi everyone!

I just can't figure out where trailers for ALA items have to be. Can anyone help me and give me an overview of a good structure for ALA? (like a little ascii diagram with the right naming conventions).
And is it possible to have a "trailer video" for a system?

1. Create a folder example: C:/GamesALA
2. Inside put your Folder for Games stuff, example: Resident Evil 5
3. Inside " Resident Evil 5 " create 2 other folders: extrathumb, extrafanart
4. Inside extrafanart put all your fanarts for Resident Evil 5
5. Inside extrathumb put all your thumbs for Resident Evil 5
6. Inside Resident Evil 5 Folder put trailer.mp4
7. Skin Settings ---> Extended MOD ---> Set Game Path: Example C:/GamesALA

I don't know if it works for system, try to create a folder inside C:/GamesALA example: Nintendo64 and do exact the same as described above.

ATTENTION: The Game or System Names have to be the Same as the fetched ones in ALA !!! So if ALA is fetching Resident Evil5 and you have named your folder Resident Evil 5 it won't work, untill you edit/rename your folder or the fetched title !
Something like " Thanx it's working " would be grateful !!!

No
Butcha so what your saying is, Cirrus can support Game Videos like Hyperspin and Game EX? If so thanks for the tutorial as I just rebuilt my HTPC and wanted to make it look the way I wanted to after experimenting with XBMC and leaving it looking stock.
(2012-06-18, 04:09)djfourmoney Wrote: Butcha so what your saying is, Cirrus can support Game Videos like Hyperspin and Game EX? If so thanks for the tutorial as I just rebuilt my HTPC and wanted to make it look the way I wanted to after experimenting with XBMC and leaving it looking stock.

Hi,
not exactly as hyperspin does, the trailer won't start automatically you need to press right for rightlist views or down for fanart views to access the playback or info menu.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Launcher Trailer?0