• 4(current)
TheAudioDB.com - The Open Audio Database (wiki-based, register and contribute)
Concerning multi-language support, I've noticed that language specific bios (Italian in my case) disappear after the submit.
I've compiled it twice on AREA profile but they vanished both times.

It's just a matter of the fill form and the data were actually stored within the DB?
(2013-01-18, 12:27)tarkun Wrote: Concerning multi-language support, I've noticed that language specific bios (Italian in my case) disappear after the submit.
I've compiled it twice on AREA profile but they vanished both times.

It's just a matter of the fill form and the data were actually stored within the DB?

Oops, data was there, small bug displaying it fixed now.
(2012-12-06, 01:20)Wanilton Wrote: @zag, please add language Portuguese (Brazil), and I promote services in forum xbmcbrasil.net, for enter data for artists.

Thanks

Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish and Dutch added Big Grin

Sorry if I missed any other popular languages, only going on which users are actually contributing.
This is now the default scraper for XBMC so its well worth contributing to the site if you want accurate descriptions, reviews and music videos.
could be possible to include singles to the site and the scrapper, please? I have a lot of songs and videoclips which I can't enter them on my 'Videoclips' sections due to this. All of them are already on musicbrainz.org

Sad
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
(2013-02-09, 15:50)Ovokx Wrote: could be possible to include singles to the site and the scrapper, please? I have a lot of songs and videoclips which I can't enter them on my 'Videoclips' sections due to this. All of them are already on musicbrainz.org

Sad

Sorry no, we do not support singles on the site.

Discogs is much better designed for singles.
How can I remove this scraper
there is no option to disable or remove it
(2013-03-09, 14:54)isitmeor Wrote: How can I remove this scraper
there is no option to disable or remove it

This is not a scraper. It is a website Wink
The only issues I'm having is that a given band can be multiple types of music.

For instance, are "The Doors":
Rock
Classic Rock
Psychedelic Rock

Probably all 3.

I would suggest some sort of cloud based tagging for genre, mood, etc.
Due to popular demand..... Wink

- Full support for SINGLES now implemented

So get adding!
- Album ratings and album loves are now available on the website and API.

If enough people rate albums then we could move the score to XBMC finally out of 10 instead of the rubish 5 star system of allmusic Smile

Needs people to rate albums though!
I've been working on translations for popular artists recently. Its just a case of copying data from wikipedia in different languages.

Please help out, I cant do it all on my own!

http://www.theaudiodb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=403
biggest dick move of the year? http://www.theaudiodb.com/forum/viewtopi...3fe18ae160 especially as it no longer says anywhere on the site where the images come from, fanart.tv isn't even listed in external links
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Ahh yeh sorry the fanart.tv logo is conditional on the URL the image shows from.

I stopped hot linking them (which was always the plan) but didn't fix the code. I'll sort it out now. I should be able to maintain the direct artist fanart.tv links. EDIT: This is now done.

http://www.theaudiodb.com/artist/30-Seconds-to-Mars

P.S. it wasn't ever my intention to ignore the source, I just forgot to update the code. Sorry again!
Fair enough, I take my comment back
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheAudioDB.com - The Open Audio Database (wiki-based, register and contribute)2