Movie posters are now badly compressed
I use my own high quality movie posters and fanart in my library. When I was still using XBMC Dharma and Aeon Nox, my movie posters and fanart looked amazing. Yesterday I upgraded to EDEN and Nox 3.1 and now my posters look terrible. They look decent as thumbnails, but when I zoom in for info I see bad artifacts and compression. How does this happen? I completely removed my old profile/cache to see if that would fix the problem but it didn't.
This seems to be the case for me to. If I go to get thumbnail on the info screen it will refresh and show a nice sharp image, but I don't want to do this for my 700+ movies.
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
Has anyone found a fix for this other than rebooting windows? HQ posters are really important to me. I'll either revert back to Dharma or reboot my pc entirely. When I refresh the info it just keeps the same sh*t quality.
Is it a Nox thing? As in, does this happen with other skins? My posters seem the same as they were in v10.
I recently got my posters to load up in HQ on Dharma. But every time I tried to do it on Eden it would just badly compress them. You must not be able to use your own HQ art in xbmc 11. Shame
My posters look great, crisp, and clear on my 1080 screen.

I'll ask you again, did you even bother trying another skin?
What skin are you using? I also tried it with Aeon MQ 3 and the posters were badly compressed, I'm pretty sure I tried it with Neon and had the same results.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie posters are now badly compressed0