Font sizing...
Is there a relatively easy way to kinda size everything up a little from the default font sizes (like one file that can be edited)? The significant other was talked int ogetting her PC hooked up to her rather small LCD TV (40" I think) and being as the viewing distance is a bit far, we can't read anything! Short of rearranging the furniture or screwing around with desktop resolutions and whatnot, can this be edited fairly easily. If so, how?

THANKS!!!!
Fairly easily? not so much. Depends if the skin supports it or not. If the skin supports it, you'll find the option in Settings/Appearance/Skin (wiki)
Well then let me ask the obvious. What skins support it? I was aware of the font setting in he skin page, however, it makes no mention of sizing. Is there not a file that does that?
Yes - font.xml in the skin. The problem is that changing the size alone won't be enough - you'll likely get overlapping text with buttons and so on.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Transparency is a skin with large and large bold font selections. I use it as my tv is a bit out of focus and it works good

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Font sizing...0