Clear Bluray and DVD Case in Aeon NOX 3 ?
Hello

I there any way to include this DVD / Bluray Case in Aeon Nox 3 in DVD- View? Huh

DVD-View
Yes, Download the latest git version and then replace the old covers with the news. The HD-DVD cover is not supported Sad
Thanks tocinillo

Ok, i take a new copy from Git, than i copy the clear DVD /bluray Case to ...media\thumbs\boxes\movies\ and renamed it to 720p and 1080p ... So, when i start XBMC the size from the case don't fit, look at this: Huh

Well, I'm guessing it's because the size of the new graphic overlays which you're trying to replace them with are a different size than the old.
i like these covers, maybe they can be implemented in the main branch.
I would vote for it.
:-)
Hello

So, now i have changed the size of the Glear_Glass.png! Then, i've change the 6 old DVD/Bluray case to my new Clear_Class. Here is the result.The best result would be, if the Movie-Pic (folder.png) would be behind the Clear_Glass Case and not before it, but now the Movie-Pic is at the front! Where can i change the order from the Pic's to behind or front?

Sascha
Wink 
Look here

Bad Sad Pic at the front _____________________ Right Big Grin Pic behind (taken from skin cirrus) _________ Zoom Shocked

if u get it working in the end do u mind sharing ??
The thumb is not before the overlay, not with our coding in anycase (just look at your second screenshot in your first post, clearly not before the case) . You are changing the BD/DVD cases, thats why the thumb mask is wrong. Try replacing the clear cases, that should work much better.
would it be possible to have these cases or where i can get them , plus how can add them into Aeon , thanks
those cases look miles better can someone please clarify how this is done with links to the files?
I personally rather these clear bluray/dvd cases over the ones available now. i suggested these ages ago before bluray cases were ever even implemented in the skin. unfortunate they never made it in. my main problem with the current cases is that the aspect ratio for the covers are off (a bit skinnier than they should be). these would look a lot better IMO.
can someone post a link to those cases or can someone upload them?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

overlay:

i took them from the cirrus skin, i hope its not a problem.

maybe someone can build a hdtv case:

ok, thx. will see if i can get them in without too much work and also ask those guys if i decide to add them.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clear Bluray and DVD Case in Aeon NOX 3 ?0