Latest Episodes Not Scanning In
i am having a weird problem i recently did a complete compile of my metadata and artwork for my tv shows with ember media manager and for any new shows after this i have just left for xbmc to find the metadata as they are scanned in however i have notice that the new episodes have not been scanned into xbmc only if i physically create metadata for them by running ember or whatever will xbmc detect them and scan them in

i am sure this is the cause because i have all the previous episodes that scanned in with the video file followed by the .nfo, .tbn, etc... and the new ones do not have this in those folders and they have not been scanned in

i have tried cleaning and re-adding the database from scratch i have tried to manually force the scan and check for new content but it still does not detect the episodes but if i view then through files view in videos or in the file manager the episode it there and names in the exact same format as the previous episodes

i don't really want to have to constant manually scan new episodes with ember and generate the metadata everyday i add a new episode to a series

i am using the latest version of Openelec 1.95.4
I'm having the exact same problem, but I'm using MediaCompanion instead..ever since installing this, it doesn't seem to pick up new episodes..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Latest Episodes Not Scanning In0