XBMC will no longer search online for fanart :(
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum but not to xbmc...

I am having this issue where XBMC will not search online for fanart. Fanart is displaying for all my older movies, and it is displaying fine for tv shows (old and recent). However all my recent additions to the movies library will not search for fanart online. I can add local fanart but as I'm sure you are aware this is a pain and time consuming - I just want it to search online again... I have a feeling that this might have started when XBMC upgraded to 11 but I may be wrong about that...

I have checked the settings in my scraper (IMDB) and fanart is enabled and the content is set right. I have checked the artwork downloader plugin and everything seems fine. I have reinstalled XBMC, and rolled back the artwork downloader plugin to the last previous version but still no joy Sad

I have cleaned the library... still no luck... I'm running out of Ideas - Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks in advance
Debug log (wiki) needed.
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=3897

I've never got a debug log before so dunno exactly how it works.... I just enabled logging and played around on XBMC for a bit Smile If I need to do anything in particular that I haven't done in that log then please let me know.

Thanks again for your time.
Sorry to bump this thread... But does anyone have any ideas what the problem is here?

I can see in the log files where (I think) the error arises - lines 744 - 788 (copied below) but I don't have a clue what that really means or what to do about it...

16:05:02 T:6960 ERROR: CScraperParser:Tonguearse: Could not find scraper function GetTMDBFanartByIdChain
16:05:02 T:6960 ERROR: ADDON::CScraper::Run: Unable to parse web site
16:05:02 T:6960 ERROR: CScraperParser:Tonguearse: Could not find scraper function GetTMDBTrailerByIdChain
16:05:02 T:6960 ERROR: ADDON::CScraper::Run: Unable to parse web site

Again, any help here will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC will no longer search online for fanart :(0