home screen background images
Is it just me or do the multiple background images capability not work for the home screen for movies/tvshows, but it does work in the background when viewing their libraries?!

using xbmcbuntu eden 11
For me it works but picking certain widgets resets it. Set Multiple Image -> Enable "Latest Movies" widget -> background image is now set to "Widget" (or something). If you change it back to Multiple the widget stops showing posters.
it should become "widget" when the background type is the same as the type from the classic widget (widget 1 on GIT)
please post exactly which config doesn´t seem to work for you properly (widget type, widget content, background content)
and also which nox version you´re using.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Just got the latest GIT (previous version was from last Tursday or something) and now I can't reproduce the problem actually.

However posters have stopped showing up altogether in the Latest Movies widget (as widget 1) set to "Classic". They work fine in the panel and 3rd style. They just show the checkered movie thing (there's probably a proper name for that). No widget 2 enabled.

This used to happen once I set the Background to Multi Image _after_ picking the widget. Resetting the Widget fixed it but that broke the Multi Image again by setting that to the Latest Movies widget background.
(2012-06-21, 00:25)anahka2309 Wrote: Just got the latest GIT (previous version was from last Tursday or something) and now I can't reproduce the problem actually.

However posters have stopped showing up altogether in the Latest Movies widget (as widget 1) set to "Classic". They work fine in the panel and 3rd style. They just show the checkered movie thing (there's probably a proper name for that). No widget 2 enabled.

This used to happen once I set the Background to Multi Image _after_ picking the widget. Resetting the Widget fixed it but that broke the Multi Image again by setting that to the Latest Movies widget background.

There's been a subtle change with the background when you select the Classic widget. You have to click on background and select the option "playlist fanart" instead as opposed to matching the background views to the widget content selected eg. Featured Movies (VPL) and then in Background - Featured Movies for the panel widgets.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
home screen background images0