Moving over to Git version, quick question
(2012-06-23, 16:05)handbone Wrote:
(2012-06-23, 15:55)wally101 Wrote: Well worth the switch to git.

I just did it and the skin looks amazing. The most noticeable difference to me is the font used. Its so much clearer

One question: For tv shows the view style is landscape. Its nearly perfect but the Game of Thrones landscape pic is in French, I cant seem to find the option to change it

Make sure Kiosk mode is off, hover over game of thrones and open context menu "C". and TV Show Info. Then just scroll right to Get artwork. You could then just manually grab a new image

Or press "i" for info, and scroll to "get artwork" and then say "no" to download without interaction. Or cruise over to fanart.tv to see all the available images.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)

Yes Ive done that but its not changing

I did exactly that for the show Magic City as it had no 16:9 thumb, picked it from "get artwork" and it worked straight away.

Ill give it 24 hours as I remember something like that happened before and it was just about giving it time......still strange though.

Not trying to go off topic too much but is using git for xbmc done the same way i.e. delete old files and copy in new ones from git folder. Will it delete all my settings (ill start a new thread if it more than a one sentence answer)
So I hear I can run xbmc off my old commodore 64.

Pretty cool......pretty really cool
(2012-06-23, 16:30)wally101 Wrote: Yes Ive done that but its not changing

I did exactly that for the show Magic City as it had no 16:9 thumb, picked it from "get artwork" and it worked straight away.

Ill give it 24 hours as I remember something like that happened before and it was just about giving it time......still strange though.

Not trying to go off topic too much but is using git for xbmc done the same way i.e. delete old files and copy in new ones from git folder. Will it delete all my settings (ill start a new thread if it more than a one sentence answer)

you don´t need to do copy or delete when using GIT. at least not when using GIT properly.
and it won´t delete all your settings. all skin settings are stored in guisettings.xml in userdata folder.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-06-23, 16:30)wally101 Wrote: Yes Ive done that but its not changing

Yeah sometimes the cache can take a little while to catch up when you update images. I always seem to have that problem when i go about changing logo.png's.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Moving over to Git version, quick question0