Won't write to MySQL
Ok I setup MySQL on WHS 2003 with ports open (firewall open) and my xbmc will make the database ok but not add anything into the database? What am I doing wrong. I tried importing the data back into xbmc and starting fresh. Im sure its something simple yet I can't see through this one. show database; works fine yet select count(*) from ******.movie; results in a count of 0

I also setup databases on a mac box with no avail please advise. If logs are needed here you are: http://pastebin.com/rWZZTB2m

Thanks Jeff
Database isn't correctly made
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
?
What do I need to do to make it right?
remove the <name> tags in your advancedsettings.xml in the videodatabase and musicdatabse sections
(2012-06-21, 20:04)Aenima99x Wrote: remove the <name> tags in your advancedsettings.xml in the videodatabase and musicdatabse sections

So should I create name tags with xbmc_videos?

Or none at all?
No name tags needed for XBMC v11. Some people reported issues when using the name tag, so better to just leave it out.
(2012-06-22, 02:13)Ned Scott Wrote: No name tags needed for XBMC v11. Some people reported issues when using the name tag, so better to just leave it out.

Cool I removed them and now it works! Pause start upstairs and it follows me now.
Will this work from windows to ipad to mac? No joy now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Won't write to MySQL0