Advance Launcher Settings For Multiple Displays
Hi Guys,
Thought i would make one huge thread (hopefully i get a few replies). I've looked at the wiki for Advance Launcher and it is brilliant but not in my scenario (which i don't think im the only one with this setup). I currently run a PC (which is running XBMC) that outputs XBMC to my television via HDMI. What im wondering with other people that have this setup what emulators do you use and what settings do you use to a) launch the game b) have sound and video playing on the television C) How do you have worked around still using the computer while someone plays a game on the TV. I'm sure others would be interested in this as well.

Thanks Guys
One way will be to use the Display Changer freeware to define the active display. So instead of directly starting your emulators with Advanced Launcher, you will have to start small .bat script that will define of which display start emulators. Structure of the .bat file could be :

Code:
1. use Display Changer to set your TV screen as active display
2. start the emulator
3. use Display Changer to set your laptop screen as active display (to return to XBMC)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advance Launcher Settings For Multiple Displays1