• 20(current)
[RELEASE] Twitch.tv
(2014-06-06, 22:56)Iuma Wrote: ty very much for your help friends. i did the following:

1) i checked my tv settings while watching tv - seemed all fine to me.
2) i checked the seetings while pi was used as a source (with confluence active, zoom 0%, edges missing) - everthing normal.
3) just to try, i changed the settings from one auto adjusting mode to another, and TADAAA!!! everything was fine, no zoom needed.
4) switched the skin back to bello, the one i usually use. everything still fine. twitchTV works now without cutting off the edges.
5) ckecked TV settings while watching TV. no cutting off, everything fine.

it seems like my tv is able to use different settings for different input sources - i never even thought about this Angel I'll have to check other video addons & movies, but i guess it will all work out. kinda strange that this "zooming in" problem only occured in TwitchTV addon Huh

thanks a lot to you guys for your fast and comprehensive support!

Happy to help! and glad you got it working! Smile

Sprig
I have a geniatech atv1200, running Gotham stable build. Video is rock solid smooth but there is a desync between audio on 60fps streams until it eventually cuts out as the audio gets too ahead. In fact my box is playing the 60fps stream as 30. What can I do?
Is there any way to send a link to this plugin? IE I have a link to a stream or video and want to watch that in xbmc. Also there doesn't seem to be any way to watch videos, just live streams.
Hi all I need some help with the TwitchTV plugin evrytime I get the the error script failed when I want to run the plugin I use xbmc gotham 13.1 somebody any idea ?
I do get this with all the releases
help please here is a little part of my log:

4808. 22:06:36 T:8980 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.twitch/createListOfFeaturedStreams/

4809. 22:06:36 T:8980 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.twitch/createListOfFeaturedStreams/) failed

4810. 22:06:36 T:8224 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start auto delete: false

4811. 22:06:36 T:6712 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start auto delete: false

4812. 22:06:37 T:6712 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--

4813. 22:06:37 T:6712 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--

4814. - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

4815. Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>

4816. Error Contents: No module named xbmcswift2

4817. Traceback (most recent call last):

4818. File "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.twitch\default.py" line 5 in <module>

4819. from xbmcswift2 import Plugin # @UnresolvedImport

4820. ImportError: No module named xbmcswift2

4821. -->End of Python script error report<--
Looks like some of the modules are missing in Gotham 13.1 because in Frodo everything still works maybe a serious gotham bug !
No matter what I do does not work on gotham 13.1
Help somebody ??
I have this working on 13.1(Openelec/RasPi), so it does work with 13.1. What are you running this on, and are your settings on default?
Check if you have %appdata%\XBMC\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2
Hi, I'm also getting the same error message as grote345

- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named xbmcswift2
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\Twitch.tv-on-XBMC-master\default.py", line 5, in <module>
from xbmcswift2 import Plugin # @UnresolvedImport
ImportError: No module named xbmcswift2
-->End of Python script error report<--

I've checked and found that %appdata%\XBMC\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2 does exist.
Settings for Twitch add-on are default.
Just running on Win7 machine, xbmc gotham

Any help would be appreciated.
What parameters does this addon have? I would like to be able to call this addons search function via jsonrpc
@ Thaweed,

Yeah I have the script.module.xbmcswift2 but still not working
The script does not come with xbmc 13.1 or twitch tv so I downloaded this my self for gotham but still same issue
Question, mostly because I've done a little searching to no avail,

what's the best way to best the whole quality issue? I don't mind not being able to stream in source, but is there a way for the player to check lower qualities without switching every time?
There seems to be some stuff that's not available with this addon.

I was trying to find the Arma III Official feed http://www.twitch.tv/arma3official/b/576434985 so I went into Games - Arma III and searched for Official and got no results. I also searched from the main folder and couldn't find it.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Twitch.tv8