(2014-06-06 22:56)Iuma Wrote: ty very much for your help friends. i did the following:
1) i checked my tv settings while watching tv - seemed all fine to me.
2) i checked the seetings while pi was used as a source (with confluence active, zoom 0%, edges missing) - everthing normal.
3) just to try, i changed the settings from one auto adjusting mode to another, and TADAAA!!! everything was fine, no zoom needed.
4) switched the skin back to bello, the one i usually use. everything still fine. twitchTV works now without cutting off the edges.
5) ckecked TV settings while watching TV. no cutting off, everything fine.
it seems like my tv is able to use different settings for different input sources - i never even thought about this I'll have to check other video addons & movies, but i guess it will all work out. kinda strange that this "zooming in" problem only occured in TwitchTV addon
thanks a lot to you guys for your fast and comprehensive support!
Happy to help! and glad you got it working!