Default view mode
Just installed the skin, looks great!

I played around with the various view modes for my tv series and episodes. Is there a way to have a particular view mode become the default for something like all tv episodes for all tv series?

I noticed that I needed to go into some of my tv series individually to change the view mode for episodes. I couldn't seem to figure out how to set it globally. It would change for a particular tv series but then when I went into another it would be different (list view vs episode view). I would have thought I could make some sort of global change that would then change the view mode for all tv series episodes rather than having to make individual modifications series by series.

I'm probably missing something or doing something wrong. Any advice?
you could only adjust the default viewmode globally for ALL vieo items by adjusting the code.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-06-22, 16:42)phil65 Wrote: you could only adjust the default viewmode globally for ALL vieo items by adjusting the code.

Thanks. That wouldn't work either as I have different viewmodes for Movies, TV Shows and other Videos. So to clarify, I would need to set viewmode individually for every TV series? One change won't impact all?

Also I did notice it seemed to change back for other videos. I had set ESPN videos in a video wall view but every time I exit and return it goes back to list view. Is there a way to get it to stick without having to change it everytime?
Sorry to dig up an old thread but I would love to see this as an option in next ver, any chance? Rolleyes
nope.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Default view mode0