Movie studio logos in Nox not displaying.
I have spent the last four or five days editing the nfos of movie collection, around 900, as Nox won't display a logo if there is more than one studio in the nfo. Confused It was a job I was going to have to do anyway because now that I've started using Landscape w/logo, I wanted the taglines all present and correct. Just out of curiosity, is this problem the same for everyone or just me?

I'm running Nox 3.0 on Eden, in vista. I have my movie scraper set to TMDb.
Yes and there is no solution without a some large code change to XBMC.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Well in that case for anyone in the same situation, if you have any movie with the studio logo not displayed, a quick edit to the nfo will fix it. Just open the nfo, check studio, if there is more than one delete all but one of them, refresh the movie. If there isn't a studio, reference IMDB, add the studio and refresh the movie. Problem solved. Big Grin

One of the advantages of doing it this way is that now that my setup is truly unique, some of those movie taglines didn't exist so I had to make my own. Can be quite a challenge until you get the hang of it. I wanted to add some of my custom taglines to TMDb, but I don't think it's possible to add them to existing movies for some reason. Odd. Confused

Maybe I should start a thread exclusively for the best movie taglines....although judging by the amount of time I already spend on the forums and XBMC, maybe not Rofl
The same is for record labels and tvshows.

If you can't change taglines on TMDB report this to their devs so they can fix it.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-06-22, 19:41)Martijn Wrote: The same is for record labels and tvshows.

If you can't change taglines on TMDB report this to their devs so they can fix it.

Will do Wink
(2012-06-22, 19:34)Deano316 Wrote: Well in that case for anyone in the same situation, if you have any movie with the studio logo not displayed, a quick edit to the nfo will fix it. Just open the nfo, check studio, if there is more than one delete all but one of them, refresh the movie. If there isn't a studio, reference IMDB, add the studio and refresh the movie. Problem solved. Big Grin

One of the advantages of doing it this way is that now that my setup is truly unique, some of those movie taglines didn't exist so I had to make my own. Can be quite a challenge until you get the hang of it. I wanted to add some of my custom taglines to TMDb, but I don't think it's possible to add them to existing movies for some reason. Odd. Confused

Maybe I should start a thread exclusively for the best movie taglines....although judging by the amount of time I already spend on the forums and XBMC, maybe not Rofl

All credit to you man for putting so much time and effort into your setup.

The only problem I can see is now I have to do itWink

I only have about half as many films so hopefully its only gonna take a few weeks.
But if you want someone to join in with making taglines id def help out
So I hear I can run xbmc off my old commodore 64.

Pretty cool......pretty really cool
(2012-06-23, 11:14)wally101 Wrote:
(2012-06-22, 19:34)Deano316 Wrote: Well in that case for anyone in the same situation, if you have any movie with the studio logo not displayed, a quick edit to the nfo will fix it. Just open the nfo, check studio, if there is more than one delete all but one of them, refresh the movie. If there isn't a studio, reference IMDB, add the studio and refresh the movie. Problem solved. Big Grin

All credit to you man for putting so much time and effort into your setup.

The only problem I can see is now I have to do itWink

I only have about half as many films so hopefully its only gonna take a few weeks.
But if you want someone to join in with making taglines id def help out

If you get stuck on any taglines let me know Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie studio logos in Nox not displaying.0