Favorites not allowing me to go back to headers
Hi all! Thanks for all of the help that I have found from the XBMC team and family!

I ran into an issue with the favorites header. I have added to my favorites header streaming channels from SportsDevil, LiveTV, and others. My reason was to eliminate going through several screens to find the good streams. I added them with success. However, I can not get out of the stream or change channels. I hit the <- button and it backs up and then streams it again. Sportsdevil is the main one that does this. I have tried the escape button too. still a no go.

Is there a HotKey to go straight back to the main XBMC screen? or am I just setting this up totally wrong??
Have you tried hitting Stop (x) first and then Esc?
I have! looking for a solution still.
Still no solution to this. Anybody?
I'm not sure what solution you're looking for. Your issue is not clearly defined.. at least from my point of view. I loaded up my favourite skin T! went to skin settings>menu and added LiveTV to the sub menu's (I could have created a 'custom home menu button if I had of saved liveTV in favourtes) then in the home page sub menu activated it... it worked as if I clicked the icon, drilling down to the item of my choice, leaving it and either exiting or changing choices (I do use the mouse and backspace keys for manuvering) and it all works wonderfully. re: hotkey to exit to homepage.. while watching a stream e.g. News, it is necessary to stop the stream by pressing the 'stop' in the OSD, at which point I can exit directly to the home page by using the RMB or hitting the ESC key...

So from my point of view (which of course I may misunderstand [very probable]) your issue is a keymap problem with your remote, issue with streams not responding, or perhaps a saved location within your add-on? Your issue might stem from the way your skin is handling favourites, the way you have your remote keymap setup, or if you skin supports direct add-on links and the version of XBMC.

I do use PseudoTV and it functions the same as a standard TV remote.. channel +/- is it this kind of playability you're looking for in your streams?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Favorites not allowing me to go back to headers0