TV Series continuous playback / resume
Question 
Hi,

Watching tv series episodes in concession is rather annoying to be frank. I would just like xbmc to understand it is a tv show and that I want to spend my weekend day on the couch. I was hoping that Eden would do that but I cannot find that feature. Is it there and how do I use it?

If the feature is not present the main point is that xbmc must store playback status and resume from that point upon next playback request.

Thank you Smile
XBMC_all_platforms_FAQ#play_next (wiki)
It does, if i understand you correctly.

You can make playlists. Or use the context menu to say play from here and keep playing. It will also remember where you stopped watching and ask to resume there if you start that file again.
But i understand playing files in concession is annoying, i myself prefer random or all at once.
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
Ah I use the xbmc android remote so I very rarely see the context menu. I just tested it and I found that the function does not resume the episode or even present the options normally displayed when an episode is stopped mid playback. And it seems that there is either a translation error or "play from here" has been hardcoded because my localisation is at 100% and when I look up the string it is translated.

Also I suggest the FAQ#play next title should be changed to something more generic then "video". I did try to find information on this but non of the faq titles seemed to match me inquiry even though the information is there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Series continuous playback / resume0