Corsair 4GB DDR3 1600MHz 240-pin DIMM CL9 Vengeance LP
Samsung SH-B123L
Logitech K400
Be-Quiet Pure Power L7 300W
Silverstone ML03
AMD A4-3400
Samsung SSD 128

I'm running fine and everything seems to work like a charm, except two things;

1. I can't add my cd-rom drive in Music-File-add sources because it isn't showing up. I can play discs of any type on it. When I insert a disc the play back option appears in the main bar. My work around is: add source, and then as path i"m using cdda://local/01.cdda
This will recognize the drive and i can rip cd´s etc. But, when i eject a disc and insert a new one, it shows the previous content. Then, i have to eject the disc again, close the tray again, and then it says± path not recognised. Going back one step and try again and it finally shows the new content.
What could cause this strange behaciour or refresh problem?

2. When playing full HD content (mostly 1920x1080,p24) when pictures are horizontally or verticallly moving (panning) sometimes the playback stutters a BIT. My TV, panasonic VT50, can display all formats and refresh combinations. So my tv detects and syncs. But it looks like the XBMC side is slightly holding back or something. It's just a small amount but enough to see it lag sometimes. I'm sure it's not a performance issue. I'm running ultra clean resources and besides XBMC nothing else is there.

I hope you guys can help me a bit!

Regards,

Jim
Anybody? :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CDROM and playback questions0