Official iOS app doesn't work
I downloaded the app on my iPhone and iPad. My XBMC computer has a static IP so I entered all that info in the app and XBMC is enabled to allow other devices to control it. When I put the info in the iOS app and do a search, it finds nothing. Does the app work for anyone?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Are you using XBMC v11 Eden? the remote app works from xbmc v11 (eden) and above.
works perfectly for me on two iphones and 2 ipads, connecting to xbmc running eden on 2x windows 7 machines and 2x atv2's.
I was using Eden and now am bravely delving into nightlies. I set up the PC with a static IP and put all the info into the app and did a search. It said no xbmc found. However, it randomly sees the XBMC machine now, I just wish it was more reliant because it's a great app.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
that's so strange, at first look seems a network issue. If from the device safari try to connect to:

http://<username>:<password>@<xbmc_ip>:<xbmc_port>

you can browse your collection without any issue?
works perfectly for me
Contribute to TheTVDB.com - The Online TV Database

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Official iOS app doesn't work0