Xtreamer Ultra 2 Copper & Scythe modification
Lightbulb 
So I made up my mind and ordered the Xtreamer Ultra 2. Just like we thought the fan noise was to loud for silent bedroom entertainment but after lowering the RPM it was much better!
The only problem was that I could not keep it default because I always like to set things to my hands and my mind would never rest if I didn't. Reason in order to continue modding it was it's getting to hot and if I lay perfectly still and pause the movie I can hear it Big Grin

I have searched over a 100 heat sinks and PWM fan's, to make sure it would fit my little box and came up with the Dynatron CPU A1 Koeler and the fan of the big shuriken 2 rev. b.

So here it it, my precious little Angel
Image Image

If you like to read the hole story feel free to go to http://forum.xtreamer.net/topic/30076-ul...by-roelio/
Media player: Xtreamer Ultra 2 XBMC v13 RC 1 Gotham, iPhone 4s & iPad mini Retina
LCD: Sony KDL-46HX920 - Receiver: Onkyo TX-R577 - Speakers: Mission e34 5.1 & MS10 - Remote: Harmony Smart Control
Router: Asus RT-N66U - NAS: Synology DS1512+ 15 TB - PC: Intel I7 @4.5 Ghz HD7950 3GB
Question 
Hi Roelio
Your link to the Xtreamer forum does not work. Do you have the story somewhere else?
Thanks, wittus
wittus, you need to register on the xtreamer forum in order to access the thread
That's correct xD
Media player: Xtreamer Ultra 2 XBMC v13 RC 1 Gotham, iPhone 4s & iPad mini Retina
LCD: Sony KDL-46HX920 - Receiver: Onkyo TX-R577 - Speakers: Mission e34 5.1 & MS10 - Remote: Harmony Smart Control
Router: Asus RT-N66U - NAS: Synology DS1512+ 15 TB - PC: Intel I7 @4.5 Ghz HD7950 3GB

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xtreamer Ultra 2 Copper & Scythe modification1