Having Problems with Movie Sets.
Hello all,

I am running XBMC with MQ3 theme with Eden 11 on Windows 7 64bit.

I have a couple of blu-ray movies that are trilogies or some have disks with extra features, for this i am trying to make Movie Sets work, and i facing great difficulty. I have already enabled the option Video > Library "Group Movies in Sets".
I read through the wiki page on how to make movie sets work. But they dont seem to be working for me, i am sure its a lag from my side, and i am not following the proper procedure. Is there another step by step tutorial other than the wiki page for movie sets?

I am trying to add the Matrix collection, and i created a folder Matrix Trilogy, and added all the three movies, folders in the main Matrix Trilogy folder. These movies are in blu-ray format, and i guess when i update the library, firstly i dont see the main Matrix Trilogy folder, instead i get folders such as names of movies starting with Certificate (which is a part the blu-ray file structure), plus some BDVM etc. folders.

Need help.
I would use Add-on:XWMM (wiki) for adding sets instead of creating the files. It's easier and you don't have all the extra files hanging around.
Thanks for your reply. This looks interesting, i will try this tonight when i reach home from work. Will report back how it went. Smile
Hello,

I just discovered this sets feature the other day. The instructions in the wiki work for me. How is your library currently organized? If you have 1 movie per folder, you can leave it that way - you don't need a master Matrix folder. Just Matrix 1, 2, 3, etc. under your Movies folder. Then just remove each movie from your library then re-add, or manually refresh each movie and say yes to refreshing from the Internet instead of locally.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Movie_sets

^^ I've never heard of that add-on. I'll check it out.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Having Problems with Movie Sets.0