Win Gotham v13 stable no audio muted
I installed the gotham v13 stable release and get no audio when I start it volume turns itself down and I get a red mute sign it top right ive tried hitting + to turn up and f10 to unmute but neither work ive tried every setting and cant get to work here is a copy of my log hoping someone can help sort it out for me no gotham gives me audio Frodo it is fine http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=193590
Try going to XBMC -> Settings -> System -> Input devices -> and uncheck enable joysticks.
ok will give that a try

@ ned thanx I cant believe that's all it was
Some accelerometers and/or game controllers incorrectly get identified as joysticks.
I am unsure whether the OS or XBMC is to blame, but this is under investigation.

If you could upload a debug log with XBMC starting with the joystick enabled this might be useful to the devs.
I had the exact same issue and it was solved by Ned's suggestion.

For the devs, I have my Playstation DS4 controller connected via USB. I believe this is what was causing this issue to occur.
Same issue, was the PS4 controller here too. Thanks for the suggestion, Ned!
I was searching so many threads, it seemed the volume was being constantly pushed down when I'd try to raise the levels in settings.
xbox 360 controller charging is what gave me this issue. registered for an account to thank Ned
totally fixed my problem!!!

Big Grin
Thx Ned!!!

Unplugged my PS4 controller and everything works fine now!!
Thanks to Ned for the suggestion. Ive experienced the same DS4 problem as well. Thanks Ned & Op for posting!

F10 - mute/unmute

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham v13 stable no audio muted0