It's only in playlists.
I had found the following in xbmc.log:
Hi, new version:

Version 0.8exp20

Changes:
- add context menu action 'Update Library' to 'My Library'
- add option in settings to auto update library on a schedule
- fix error when loading playlists
- fix bug with instant mixes (second try)
After working for a few weeks now I all of a suddon am throwing a script fail

Debug Log
Please try new version above.
Yeah!
Now with Version 0.8exp20 it works perfectly!
Thx a Lot!!!
I installed from zip the new version above, same script-failure

New Version Debug Log

EDIT: I force unistalled and it treated the new version like a rollback, not sure why, but it's working now. sorry for the bother
XBMC kept bugging me to update from my monthly. Went to latest nightly and it's broken again. I'll post a debug log soon.

Edit: False alarm. It was a SQL database issue introduced in one of the nightlies that was keeping all of my music from loading and since this add-on uses the same database, it was failing too. I updated to the nightly from yesterday and it's working fine again.
(2014-01-29, 21:39)foreverguest Wrote: Hi, new version:

Version 0.8exp20

Works like a charm (the older version skipped whole tracks ;-)). Thank you so much! I registered extra to express my gratitude for this beautiful piece of work.
Any possibility of seeing an "export to (xbmc) library" similar to the video addons?
not working on my ATV2 :-(

any ideas?
I'm having issues with the latest version on my MacOS, any ideas?:
Been working perfectly for weeks, now it throws a script error when I try to play an song, it will try it 5-6 times before telling me to check the log file. XBMC on Windows 7, all updated versions.
Have you accessed your library from a different device lately?
It seems to be returning a device that is not mobile: "device: ios:105ABC24-51BA-4F59-A177-AAA2E67C1FA6"
Try cleaning non mobile devices from your Google Music account.
guys, upload debuglogs to xbmclogs, pastebin or some other code sharing platform please
I have cleared all my devices via google play account via the website, restarted xbmc and am still getting the script error when I attempt to play a title, so weird that it loads my library just fine. All of a sudden it just stopped working....
replicated the error after removing devices and here is my complete log file. I see in the log file where it is coming back as iOS, not sure why that is or how to correct it. I do have one iOS phone running google play music sometimes and I did have an android a few months ago, that I used occasionally. Not sure how the complication happened, and why it happened all of a sudden, just in mid song.

http://pastebin.com/4LWbqdjE
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Music Addon5