• 33(current)
WIP Google Music Addon
I've found the same thing... at least with one of my installations. Foreverguest - is this the same add-on that can be found at the SuperRepo repository? Installing from it worked, the manual installations in this thread did not.

Of course, one was on OSX and the other on Windows 7 - so that may have made a difference too!
Loving this addon, have you got any plans to update search to include All Access tracks?
kirmandi, try disabling the url pre-fetch in the settings

SolusCado, I'm not aware of this addon being in any repo, if you have any errors, your log is welcome Wink
(2014-05-28, 06:20)foreverguest Wrote: kirmandi, please test version below with a fix for your problem:

version 0.8exp23

It also contains a workaround for those using Android/osx, you must provide the device_id manually.

were can i get my device id?
Try running the addon on a Windows or Linux computer, it will show in the addon settings Advanced tab.
Love this plugin. Just tested the plugin with xbmc 13.0 it works fine. But I have some questions:

1. Is there a way to enable to show album year?

2. is there a way to refresh my music library without having to clear cache?

3. Are there new versions of this plugin planned?

4. Is there a repository for this plugin for auto-updates?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

1. would you like to see the album year beside the album title?
2. you can use the 'My Library' context menu, or the 'Auto Update Library' option in the addon settings
3. new versions are released when a fix for a bug is found or a new feature is implemented
4. no
@year i guess he's talking about adding the required metadata to album list items (just like the artist which seems to be missing as well)
Yes year next to album title
no, don't hack in stuff like that. It's up to skins how information is displayed - rather provide all required metadata to the listitems (if not the case yet)
@foreverguest is it possible to have album year displayed next to album titles? would love this feature.
Is there a way to log in with two step verification turned on? Rergards
foreverguest,

Do you have a github source or upcoming repo that I can bookmark or download when future releases arrive? I think this plugin is fantastic, but I find it difficult to track which version is most recent given the original thread starter's links are no longer current.

If nothing else, have you considered starting your own thread?
(2014-06-08, 15:51)Kamol Wrote: Is there a way to log in with two step verification turned on? Rergards

Yes, you have to create an "application password" (I'm not sure about the name) in the security section of your Google account
sorry for the long delay in answering...

disabling url prefetch does not fix the problem of not playing the next song automatically, it still skips through the playlist
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Music Addon5