• 20(current)
WIP Google Music Addon
(2013-11-11, 16:40)foreverguest Wrote: Application-specific password is only needed when you use two-factor authentication.

crocodilezzz, and then it failed with 'invalid credentials' again? and if you open the addon settings, the credentials are empty? and after you enter them? on the next boot they still there?

The addon settings should be stored in /home/pi/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.audio.googlemusic/settings.xml, please check if it is being created and has your settings.
yes - I do have 2 factor enabled and app spec pw created.
Hi guys. I'm going to spend a few hours working on this add-on over the next couple of days and I'm thinking about doing a major refactoring. This was my first python project so the code is quite messy but I think with the knowledge I picked up in the meantime I might be able to do a slightly better job this time.

Therefore, if you've been maintaining any forks now it might be a good time so send me some pull-requests so they can be included in the future version of this add-on.

Last but not least thanks to foreverguest for the awesome work he's been doing on this add-on and hopefully we can coordinate on making this add-on much better.

Cheers!
Hoping you can help me mate, getting this error

Code:
17:00:28 T:14852   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: cannot import name ssl_match_hostname
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\jason\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.audio.googlemusic\default.py", line 43, in <module>
                                                import GoogleMusicApi
                                              File "C:\Users\jason\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.audio.googlemusic\GoogleMusicApi.py", line 3, in <module>
                                                from gmusicapi.api import Api
                                              File "C:\Users\jason\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.gmusicapi\lib\gmusicapi\api.py", line 15, in <module>
                                                import requests
                                              File "C:\Users\jason\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\__init__.py", line 3, in <module>
                                                from . import ssl_match_hostname
                                            ImportError: cannot import name ssl_match_hostname
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
17:00:28 T:12384   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.googlemusic/
17:00:28 T:12384   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.googlemusic/) failed
@jas0npc
It looks like something is not right with your script.module.requests module. I think reinstalling it from the official repos might fix the problem. Otherwise a diff between your local file "C:\Users\jason\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\_​_init__.py" and "https://github.com/beenje/script.module.requests/blob/master/lib/requests/__init__.py" might help.

Cheers!
Thanks i will give that a trySmile
Hoping you might be able to help me as well. Keep getting "script error: googlemusic-xbmc-develop" I installed plugin.audio.googlemusic-0.8exp13 as well. Log is below.

http://pastebin.com/ypKzdM0w

Thanks for your help.
Just installed this, and getting script error. This is the error from the relevant logfile:

Code:
14:58:21 T:140684740785920  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
14:58:21 T:140684740785920  NOTICE: GoogleMusic-0.8exp10 ARGV: ['plugin://plugin.audio.googlemusic/', '1', '']
14:58:22 T:140683524433664  NOTICE: Thread Jobworker start, auto delete: true
14:58:22 T:140684740785920  NOTICE: CommonFunctions-2.5.1
14:58:22 T:140684740785920  NOTICE: warning: could not import appdirs; will use current directory
14:58:22 T:140684740785920   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
                                            Error Contents: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/usr/config/gmusicapi.log'
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic/default.py", line 55, in <module>
                                                navigation = GoogleMusicNavigation.GoogleMusicNavigation()
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic/GoogleMusicNavigation.py", line 17, in __init__
                                                self.api = GoogleMusicApi.GoogleMusicApi()
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic/GoogleMusicApi.py", line 8, in __init__
                                                self.login     = GoogleMusicLogin.GoogleMusicLogin()
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic/GoogleMusicLogin.py", line 18, in __init__
                                                self.gmusicapi = Mobileclient(debug_logging=True,validate=False)
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic/gmusicapi/clients/mobileclient.py", line 19, in __init__
                                                super(Mobileclient, self).__init__(self.__class__.__name__, debug_logging, validate)
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic/gmusicapi/clients/shared.py", line 56, in __init__
                                                utils.configure_debug_log_handlers(self.logger)
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic/gmusicapi/utils/utils.py", line 256, in configure_debug_log_handlers
                                                debug_handler = logging.FileHandler(log_filepath)
                                              File "./Lib/logging/__init__.py", line 897, in __init__
                                              File "./Lib/logging/__init__.py", line 916, in _open
                                            IOError: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: '/usr/config/gmusicapi.log'
14:58:22 T:140685274924864   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.googlemusic
14:58:22 T:140685274924864   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.googlemusic) failed

Seems it's trying to write a log file to /usr/config, which is a read-only file system. Any help on a fix?
dmbkiwi - the error could be that you do not have admin rights to that folder. Try set yourself up to have that level of access.
(2013-11-17, 22:07)Woodzmeister Wrote: dmbkiwi - the error could be that you do not have admin rights to that folder. Try set yourself up to have that level of access.

It's not a permissions problem. The file system is mounted read-only, which means that no-one can write to that location, whether they be root or otherwise. I'll do some more digging in the python code and try and change it, so that that log file is created elsewhere.
Hi all!
Just tried the dev branch "GoogleMusic-0.8exp14", and got this error : "cannot import name descriptor_pb2"

http://pastebin.com/PtQj1ZnZ

Can anybody help ?
Thanks in advance.
I think only the dev. Hopefully he's working on it.
psanf, please remove folder '/home/xbian/.xbmc/addons/script.module.gmusicapi' and use package in link below.

dmbkiwi, please upgrade to version 0.8exp14: https://app.box.com/s/5u5601atbrnmf991ynp0

Don't forget to clean cache and cookies after upgrading.
I tried following the above, installed the latest version, but get this when I try load it up:
http://pastebin.com/zXJCyS74

Code:
21:47:48 T:2187052128  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
21:47:48 T:2187052128  NOTICE: GoogleMusic-0.8exp14 ARGV: ['plugin://plugin.audio.googlemusic/', '41', '']
21:47:51 T:2187052128  NOTICE: warning: could not import appdirs; will use current directory
21:47:57 T:2187052128  NOTICE: CommonFunctions-2.5.1
21:47:57 T:2187052128  NOTICE: [GoogleMusic-0.8exp14] Trying to fetch the device_id
21:48:12 T:2187052128  NOTICE: [GoogleMusic-0.8exp14] [{u'name': u'', u'carrier': u'Samsung', u'date': 1376033590579L, u'model': u'GT-I9300', u'type': u'PHONE'
, u'id': u'0x3ad1afb096a14fd6', u'manufacturer': u'Samsung'}]
21:48:13 T:2187052128  NOTICE: [GoogleMusic-0.8exp14] Found device_id: 3ad1afb096a14fd6
21:48:13 T:2187052128   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic/default.py", line 67, in <module>
                                                if not storage.isPlaylistFetched('all_songs'):
                                              File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic/GoogleMusicStorage.py", line 225, in isPlaylistFetched
                                                fetched = bool(int(self.settings.getSetting("fetched_all_songs")))
                                            ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
21:48:14 T:3047333888   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.googlemusic/
21:48:14 T:3047333888   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.googlemusic/) failed
21:48:14 T:2187052128  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
Hey any fix or news on this addon
mikesalmonuk, please try to clean your cache

kobyboy, could you be more specific about the problem you have?
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Music Addon5