View multimedia content from a customised submenu
Hi,

Big ups to the fantastic development done on this skin Smile

I am running Aeon Nox on a Windows 7 box.
I have set up a customised home menu called "Personal" with 2 submenus called Guy and Carla (my wife).
They are meant to point to normal folders with photos and videos. I have made each folder a favourite and designated the submenu in settings as a favourites type. The submenu for my wife works perfectly, taking her to local D: drive on the media center and to the correct folder. The problem is that I can only view movie content and not photos. I know in confluence you could browse both video and photo content in a folder. Is there any way to do it with Aeon Nox?

Thanks Guy
(2012-06-26, 17:20)guyrilla Wrote: Hi,

Big ups to the fantastic development done on this skin Smile

I am running Aeon Nox on a Windows 7 box.
I have set up a customised home menu called "Personal" with 2 submenus called Guy and Carla (my wife).
They are meant to point to normal folders with photos and videos. I have made each folder a favourite and designated the submenu in settings as a favourites type. The submenu for my wife works perfectly, taking her to local D: drive on the media center and to the correct folder. The problem is that I can only view movie content and not photos. I know in confluence you could browse both video and photo content in a folder. Is there any way to do it with Aeon Nox?

Thanks Guy

not a skin-specific issue, we have no control about what is shown in movie/image lists.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
There was a setting in Confluence skin in Dharma where you could change a setting to view both video files and photo files on a specific folder.
(2012-06-26, 19:31)guyrilla Wrote: There was a setting in Confluence skin in Dharma where you could change a setting to view both video files and photo files on a specific folder.

...but that was a general xbmc setting then, not a skin setting.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
View multimedia content from a customised submenu0