xbmc shows blank entry for some movies
hi

I don't know why but some movies show up as a blank entry..

I am running xbmc eden version..

The movies scan fine, and shows the background images, and the folder name does not contain special characters.
Select the blank entry and right click on it then select the "refresh" option, the movie will scrape again, letting you choose the correct title if several have been found.
(2012-06-28, 13:16)Tartifless Wrote: Select the blank entry and right click on it then select the "refresh" option, the movie will scrape again, letting you choose the correct title if several have been found.

There is no refresh option

Also which is a better movie scraper
-the moviedb
-imdb

==
Also

The question is why the movie picked up a blank title.

I already scraped it with media center master and it has xml file in the folder.
And it was rename to the proper format

folder title (year)
Check out the Quick Start Wiki 'link' from top of the page... Your question: It didn't pick up the movie because XBMC uses .nfo format files not .xml files. A proper scraping with XBMC of a correctly named should get results given proper scraper settings. There are quite a few scrapers now, some offer split scrapings, perhaps the review from one but the ratings are better at another. The default for XBMC is 'the moviedb', it works well.

With the movie in question in focus, using the keyboard I command, you should get the information page, along with a refresh toggle. Hit refresh... and some suggested titles will appear, or click the manual entry and type.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc shows blank entry for some movies0