Xbmc android is it capable of this?
Im going to be purchasing a new android remote soon, likely an S3, what im curious about since i had to use an old phone recently since my iphone died when i got into xbmc earlier this year. Im just curious if there is any addon integration with the xbmc android app? Specifically like could i control and open the xbmc pandora app and run it and view it just from my phone? Without the need to be using my tv? Or is that simply impossible?

For instance if i have guests over and were not near the tv i still have speakers connected to my avr near by and xbmc is connected to my avr. So even though im not near the tv, could you still run an addon and control it just from your phone?

Thanks for any answers in advance.
Maybe there is an Pandora app on android but not specificly for the andorra plugin in xbmc. Also, there is an android app to control music via Android but XBMC has to be running.
Ok, but there would be no way to display and control the addon in xbmc on my phone? I was aware of the pandora app, but that just plays on my phone, where as xbmc is connected to my avr, so if i could control the xbmc pandora app on my phone, it would play right to my avr.
(2012-06-28, 18:31)Ghostdivision Wrote: Ok, but there would be no way to display and control the addon in xbmc on my phone? I was aware of the pandora app, but that just plays on my phone, where as xbmc is connected to my avr, so if i could control the xbmc pandora app on my phone, it would play right to my avr.

no it can't.

You can use the android app like a regular remote
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc android is it capable of this?0