Season thumbs not downoading
Hi There.
I have a problem with season thumbs.
When I ad a new season to a TV-Show I don´t get the season thumbs to download.
If i try the "Set season thumb" menu, the list is empty and I can only chose "no thumb" or "browse". If I look at the same menu on a season that has a thumb I get a list of remote thumbs as it should be.
Does anyone have any idea of how I can get this working again?

Thanks,
Two possible ways - first one would be using the artwork downloader - that should work for seasons as well, but I am not certain about that.
If the list is just empty, that means that there weren't any thumbs available at the time the season was added. What you can do as a second solution is to refresh the season information as a whole - that should re-look for a thumbnail.
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

Thanks for the reply.
I can download the thumbs with the artwork downloader or manually. That's what I am doing now. And I have tried rescanning the seasons to no success. Maybe the thumbs are not available, but I can find them on thetvdb.com
That's odd. I'll try to catch up on that - methinks that the new Suits season doesn't have a thumb right now in my db, I'll check how it behaves later on and report back.
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

After digging some more I have found that if I remove all extra files (.nfo, .tbn etc.) and rescan the tv-show it works as it should. My guess is that if there are seasonxx.thb files for the existing seasons but not for the new season, something does not work right. It is almost as xbmx expects to find a seasonxx.tbn file and when it does not, it does note know what to do.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Season thumbs not downoading0