Manually edit episode order?
I have had to make many changes to my library in order to keep it all consistent, but have never come across this one. The TV show "Undeclared" is giving me many problems because the episodes were unintentionally aired out of order. I keep them in the correct order, not the aired order, but TVDB only shows them as the mixed up order so the info doesn't match the episodes. How would I go about fixing this?
Add-on:XWMM (wiki) will make quick work of that.
If your episode order matches what tvdb has as the DVD order, then it's possible for you to change the scraper settings so that just Undeclared uses DVD order (without affecting any other show).

Just navigate to the show folder through Videos>Files (not the library), bring up the context menu ('c' or right mouse button), select "Change content" and then select the Settings button, and then just change the "Use DVD order" setting. Also make sure the "Selected folder contains a single TV show" option is on before you okay everything (it should be, but just make sure). After that you may need to refresh the content on the folder - just press 'i' to bring up the info screen, and select refresh.
Thank you scudlee. I never notices that settings menu before now. If I selected just Undeclared in file mode it won't affect any other new media added? I always go by order aired as it is more authentic, but this show for some reason makes no sense if you watch it in the aired order. No wonder the show failed after one season.
No, it shouldn't affect anything else. You can check to be sure by repeating the procedure on the source folder and seeing what the settings are there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Manually edit episode order?0