• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4
(2012-06-30, 11:43)Wanilton Wrote: As always, the alpha, beta and RC will be released only to VIP users as collaborators, donators and translators.

For that you must send an email to [email protected]. In the title put AEON MQ 4, the body of the email enter your forum username. (You must request access to the folder that contains the skin Aeon MQ 4, this process is not automatic, to access the new folder, you need to request as explained.).

After being accepted, you will receive an invitation from SugarSync and will receive both the alpha 1 and other updates.

Former VIP users (colaborators) also have access to Aeon MQ 4, one time VIP, VIP forever.

How to install:
Download Skin in SugarSync, open XBMC, go to settings, add-ons, install from zip file, done.

I'm sorry but that wasn't explained in the main post Wink I would have expected if your donator that you get acces straight away Wink

PACKAGE - ESSENTIAL ALL ADD-ONS SUPPORTED - SKIN AEON MQ 4 - by Wanilton

Download here

Unzip the pack manually for: - Don´t install this pack via zip option in addon...

C:\Users\YOURNAMEHERE\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons

Configure the addons for your use, of course.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
I went in to move around the furniture and now I can't seem to get out. Tongue Escape or Bakspace didn't work. What do I do?
@Tobby,

How exit furniture area:

Look submenu bar, there is an END option, press button and done.
Ok done so and send email as requested
Aeon MQ4
Mac Mini & HP Microserver N40L

@Wanilton
Thanks downloaded extra package weather in main menu still not working

It seems on my AD02 extra pack doesn't get fully downloaded, on my desktop it does. Can i manual install extra pack?

Can you maybe explain how to add custom menu entry? couldn't find it Tongue

Edit:
nevermind, found it.
This looks amazing!!!

Can you confirm whether this has PVR support and if so any chance of some pics.
Yes, skin supports PVR, but remember that being alpha, this is an area that will undergo improvements, but is fully functional.

New info:

In SugarSync, we have new folder with latest changes in languages, in this case, download strings.po and strings.xml files for your language and overwrite previous files. In case changes in project (add, changes or delete strings), it´s necessary overwrite English folder too.

Thanks

Wanilton
I've found a settings bug. Aeon MQ 4 settings don't have a picture and description. Some of the settings display immediately (the page with kiosk settings and enabling pvr) and I cannot access other settings. Tested with Eden-PVR and latest Frodo, both on Linux.
Been playing around a bit and must say it looks great. However controlling it is something you have to get used to. Personally I don't like the new OSD, it looks like it was picked from something else and pasted into the skin, it just doesn't look as it is a part of the skin.
Also would it be possible that you turn off you the endless scrolling in the settings menu Sad
This is really great work guys !

I am amazed and glad that I was in help for you :-)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Can you provide information on where to donate, as when I went to donate the paypal page was not in english. I have checked again and the same thing?

I went through your own website

Thanks in advance
ntadej, this is not a bug, As in MQ 3, the settings of the skin has direct access. Alright here.

RavenNL, remember that the skin is still under construction, so some things may change, others do not.

There is no way to turn off the scroll adjustments, some things are new, just needs getting used to.

alanwww1, thank you very much for your help.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
(2012-06-30, 16:27)MarcosQui Wrote: RavenNL, remember that the skin is still under construction, so some things may change, others do not.

There is no way to turn off the scroll adjustments, some things are new, just needs getting used to.

I understand it's still work in progress Wink Only mentioning it in case your in doubt or wanted to see comments about something (talking about the OSD for example).

Regarding the scroll adjustments I sincerely hope that we at least get an option to turn it off. This is something I personally won't get used to (hence my fixed list request in MQ3 Wink )

May I also suggest to add those 'new' banners so you can easily see which series / movies are new when in library mode

But keep it up, it sure is a revolution compared to mq3 Wink
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 456