• 254(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4
hello,

is there a way to show the cd/dvd (i think cdart) in a view?

greets
zesar
(2013-08-17, 13:03)zesar Wrote: hello,

is there a way to show the cd/dvd (i think cdart) in a view?

greets
zesar

MQ4 only uses discart for music during playback.

It is present in the upcoming MQ5's video library views though.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Good morning.

Sorry for the trivial question, I activated the graphic effects for playback of music files, but these do not work.
I have tried using the skin "Confluence" and everything works regularly, I do not understand what I have to set in "Aeon MQ4"

Any idea?

Thanks
Hi guys, I have a small issue and hopefully you can point me into the right direction so I can solve this "problem",

When I play music and go to the "now playing" screen, I see the cd cover art and the spinning cd (sometimes with disk art instead of the "blank cd" disk art).
Some thumbnails are not correct (i.e. wrong album, wrong artist, etc.). Is there any way I can manually remove the faulty thumbnails, or do I need to remove them ALL and scrape them again? I think that if I will scrape them again it will "attach" the same faulty art again. I think it has something to do with incorrect fields in the MP3 Tag, but instead of manually editing all the ID's, I rather would just change the few faulty covers or show the "blank cd" disk art all the time. The problem is that in the thumbnails directory I have loads and loads of thumbnails and don't have a clue in what folder I have to take a look Smile
I use XBMC for only 2 purposes.

1. is MOVIES and 2. is a custom menu I made called TRAILERS (this is the hd trailers video add-on plugin).
Both MOVIES and TRAILERS are located in the MAIN MENU of xbmc.
When I m in the TRAILERS menu I setup the view as WALL and when I m in movies I ve set up the view as MULTIPLEX. So far it works the way I want. But the problem is the ART menu. For my MOVIES I want to use the DEFAULT setting in art so the fanart is shown big in multiplex. But in the TRAILERS I want to use the CURTAINS fanart (because it seems that the trailers.net video add-on does not support big fanarts). But I can only use one ART: with this I mean that if I use CURTAINS in TRAILERS, this is also used in MOVIES. Is it possible to use 2 different arts for my MOVIES and my TRAILERS?
Don't dream your life, live your dream
Hi I install the skin Aeon Mq4 on my ipad and I can't find the setting , please help how can I find on my ipad ?
You’re not going to be able to find it on a touch screen. It's hidden on the bottom of the main menu, and need to press down a few times to get to it.

how many times ?
2 or 3.

Hi,

I tried to edit my scrapper on Movies/Files and i have this view :

I cannot change the view using my Apple Remote or a keyboard Confused

Does someone can help ?

Thanks
Nemrod
Jeeze, how did you do that? Try disabling showcase view in your video library, and it will hopefully kick you back to the standard view.

Don't know but it doesn't work, even a skin refres doesn't ...
Hi

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I could not find it.

I have 2 questions

1. If I am using wall view for my Movies and TV Shows.

Please can you tell me is there a setting to have the drop down menus on the side, rather than the top...mainly because I set it to horizontal. and like to be able to have continuous scrolling, instead of coming to the menu dropdowns every time i reach the top or bottom ?

If there isn't a way to put the drop down menu on the side, is there a way to set continuous scrolling, without using kiosk mode?

2. In BANNER view, is there a way of not dimming all the banners that are not being focused on ? Because if using the zoom mode, that indicates in itself what show u are focused on.

Thank You
I recently switched from MQ3 to MQ4 on Frodo 12.2

love the skin but on my old MQ3 skin i had some applications addon;s in the main menu bar for example ( MOVIES / 4oD / YOUTUBE etc)

I cant seem to find how to remove say concerts on MQ4 and replace with a video add on app??
(2013-09-12, 10:19)tomcoleman Wrote: I recently switched from MQ3 to MQ4 on Frodo 12.2

love the skin but on my old MQ3 skin i had some applications addon;s in the main menu bar for example ( MOVIES / 4oD / YOUTUBE etc)

I cant seem to find how to remove say concerts on MQ4 and replace with a video add on app??

On the main menu, press down until you reach the bottom hidden menu. Choose customisation and this will take you to a menu where you can add playlists, add-ons etc.

• 254(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 456