• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4
Just tried it an so far it looks very well already. Just experienced one problem:
In Live TV I cannot access my recordings (and Radio Channels, EPG...). In MQ3 I pressed the left button and got the menu bar on the left where I was able to choose between TV Channels, Radio, EPG, Recordings etc. But now there is no such menu. When I press the left button there is no (visible) reaction, every button after the left just switches the channel groups (so in Live TV -> left button -> (left | right | up | down | enter) switches the channel group).
Is it a bug or am I overlooking something?
(2012-06-30, 12:32)Wanilton Wrote: @Tobby,

How exit furniture area:

Look submenu bar, there is an END option, press button and done.
Thank you Blush
@Komet, skin don´t have more lateral menu, all is top menu style, but have one bug here, goes to the list to be fixed.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Is it still possible to have the main menu movie background alternate from your library fan art or is it just a fixed back ground now ?. I can't find the option to use library fan art now. Everything does look great will take a bit of getting used to..
just donated and sent email as requested, looking forward to checking out this awesome skin
@tanckb, yes of course, in home, press down arrow twice, go to customizers (enter), choose item, ex: movies or other item (enter), press enter in background image - use default theme will switch to use collections fanarts, after press create or update database option.

Or use change background using one specific folder, set path in Change Backdrop - Multiples Images (in this case use add-on artwork organizer, for create automatic folders with fanarts for you - Category Program add-ons).

The first option is fine in XBMC Eden, and broken in XBMC frodo, here is a bug in XBMC frodo or add-on, which prevents the generation of collections of fanart.

This is one of the rare cases that we have problems in the use of skin, with XBMC Frodo, we are aware of another case, that is when we use at home, My Menu, when insert the option video playlist at eden we have fanart for movies, but on frodo , no.

Wanilton
@Wanilton : I've just made a donation to marcos and sent the following email to receive the sugarsync link to download MQ4 :

"My username : LOCKOS

Hi Marcos !

Here's a request in order to get the sugarsync link to download MQ4. I've just sent you a donation !

Thanks for your answer,

Lockos"

Is that ok ?

Edit : I used my personnal hotmail boxmail, not my forum boxmail...is the answer automatic ? think i might had forgot something :/
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
@ Lockos, yes, ok, now wait for the instructions that will send MarcosQui, he does it personally, but the demand for access to skin is high, soon you will receive the necessary information, don´t worry.

Wanilton
@Wanilton : Okay, thank you Wink
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
Is it possible to change the order of the submenu's on the main menu?
I got a few issues.

1) Can't fully download extra pack (update failed), manual install should be done i think but don't have access to the file.
2) Weather forcast icons missing
3) Don't have fully functional Live TV section, for example can't select radio stations, epg etc only have available channels nothing more nothing less.
4) Can't access play back functions when video is playing in window in main menu (using remote)
5) Missing reboot function
@RavenNL, only the main menu items.l
@schumi2004,

1. in extra pack, try second option, Delete database and download the package again. This script work fine, here.
2. For me it´s ok, but i installed extra pack, only MarcosQui for answear.
3. Yes, confirmed bug, access top menu is broken in Live TV section, goes to list for fix, thanks for info.
4. Yes, need work, remember this is an alpha version. for now use Mini Menu (m) or mouse to access buttons.
5. Yes, need fix too (only error in translation, fixed).

thanks,

Wanilton
Good work Marcos, congratulations and thanks. The skin looks fairly good. I believe that the font size is perhaps too small, particularly in the submenus. Same with the "quick menu" in the library views. Or maybe it's just that colors of the "future" theme are too dark. That's just an opinion.

What I still haven't found is how to add new items to the Main Menu itself. I'm getting the impression that it cannot be done. I can only mess around with the existent menus and the new "My Menu". I used to have Main Menu items that linked directly with preferred Addo-ns. Is this not possible anymore, or am I missing something?
Hello Pingomister, about font, for me size is good, there are others styles fonts in themes, try..

Well, Only is possible add new item in submenu or My Menu (try My Menu, it´s very powerfull and very easy access, all favourites, addons, vídeo and audio playlist item in one place only, and it´s ok to customizers too).

• 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 456