• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4
Quote:Hi

Hope someone can assist me, maybe a silly question, but how do I get the artist info showing on the main screen for music? Can't get the menu to switch this on or off Sad

Rgds

Tommmy2012
@Tommmy2012, do you need install addon Artist Slideshow, don´t have any settings in skin for turn on or off. (Program Add-Ons - Get Official Repo XBMC).

In Artist SlideShow Addon settings, try set option ON Download only 16:9 images, set add additional info, and choose language for artist info.

Or follow the instruction to get add-ons pack, I put here - install all basic add-ons necessary in skin.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2012-06-30, 12:11)Wanilton Wrote: PACKAGE - ESSENTIAL ALL ADD-ONS SUPPORTED - SKIN AEON MQ 4 - by Wanilton

Download here

Unzip the pack manually for: - Don´t install this pack via zip option in addon...

C:\Users\YOURNAMEHERE\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons

Configure the addons for your use, of course.

May I suggest that you add the repo's as well for the ones that aren't in the official xbmc repo. This way we will get their updates as well and we don't have to figure out ourself from which repo it came Wink
The skin looks and feels absolutely awesome! You have done an amazing job! I haven't tried all settings yet, and it takes some time to learn the new settingssystem, but I really like it! It is really clever to place all settings inline where the features are.

This must be the most professional skin available for XBMC. You should be proud of what you have created!

Thank you, you!
How do I select MyTheme after I have chosen a root folder? I can't seem to click select on it?
@RavenNL, some addons are not in official repo, anyway, if you look addon.xml, will see that the partial addons are listed to import, but only to make it more practical, created the pack. Its use is optional and not necessary for most people.

The only thing I dislike here are the cases. I would greatly preffer the cases from Breeze.

Hi,

Some questions/remarks regarding MUSIC :

When pressing music on the home screen, is there a way to avoid the follwoing screen and go immediately to ARTISTS?:

On the home screen , the album info does not appear for random lists. Does work for Movies and TV Shows

On the album info screen the alignment of the album would be better right or center

I also have problems sorting the albums by date per artist. Seem to be needing to do this for every artist apart.

Finally, when checking artist info, below there are albums listed which are not in my collection, is this normal?
I can't seem to find where I activate video and music views? I only have LIST activated
@mindweaver, go to collections, press up arrow, open top menu, IN COLLECTIONS, select option (DE)ACTIVATE VIEWS, press enter, and active your fav views.

enter go to :

(2012-07-01, 14:01)Wanilton Wrote: @RavenNL, some addons are not in official repo, anyway, if you look addon.xml, will see that the partial addons are listed to import, but only to make it more practical, created the pack. Its use is optional and not necessary for most people.

That's what I suggest. To add the other 3rd party repo's as well to the pack so if those 3rd party addons get updated you will have their repo installed and xbmc will update then as well. It saves a lot of us the hassle of searching from which repo it came from.

It was just a suggestion to make it more easier for the most of us. Do whatever you want with it...

(2012-07-01, 14:48)Wanilton Wrote: @mindweaver, go to collections, press up arrow, open top menu, IN COLLECTIONS, select option (DE)ACTIVATE VIEWS, press enter, and active your fav views.

enter go to :

thank you! Maybe it shoud say "VIEWS" instead of "VIEW" Smile

@mindweaver, fixed string in english language, thanks. Equal for Refresh, correct string is Restart, fixed too.
Last night i selected SEARCH from a SUBMENU i left search field empty and a popup window came that i couldn't find anything. I was unable to leave this screen, only a restart worked
Dont know if the following is a bug or a setting that i have missed. It would be great if someone can confirm

In movie info screen i can see the logo and clearart to the right of the movie poster

In tv info screen they are missing

HTPC :: OpenELEC VM UnRAiD
NAS :: UnRAID 6 • Data 5x2 TB • Parity 2TB • Docker • VM
Panasonic 46" LED • Yamaha YHT-2910 HT
(2012-07-01, 11:43)KrakenT3ch Wrote: Awesome work on the skin. Love the customization options Smile

have a suggestion

In SHOWART view when i set the option to prefer logo....it would be great if clearart shows in the right hand corner of the screen instead of the logo again

Just a thought Smile

like..Nod
(2012-07-01, 16:35)KrakenT3ch Wrote: Dont know if the following is a bug or a setting that i have missed. It would be great if someone can confirm

In movie info screen i can see the logo and clearart to the right of the movie poster

In tv info screen they are missing

Ah,now I understand the left alignment of the poster...
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 456