Win Live TV reception Eden v11
Photo 
Confused I am completely new to xbmc, I have installed Eden v11 on my newly built HTPC - 7 Ultimate OS Service Pack 1, DirectX 11.0, QuadCore Intel Core i5-2500K, 8GB ram, NVIDIA GeForce GT 430, LG 157cm HDTV, Denon AVR 3808 amp. WMC works well with live TV, Eden v11 with MediaPortal plugin works But the resulting TV picture has a subtle flicker for want of a better definition and is unwatchable. Any ideas would be most welcome. xbmc is a great product I am very happy with it. For now using WMC for my live TV.

Could this be a de-interlacing problem? Might give that a try.
I'm not having any problems with WMC and I have left everything to default in xbmc.I have a TV turner card in my HTPC output via HDMI to Denon amp then output HDMI to LG HDTV
... So try setting the deinterlacing settings in XBMC. Bring up the on-screen-display and select the video options.
Well I have been into the video settings and apart from changing the resolution the setting is 1920x1080 and the other setting is auto (can be auto,software, pixel shading & DVXA) I have tried all of them. I'm sorry can not find deinterlacing anywhere including settings.I have set debugging mode but cannot find the log file in Users folder.
If you have DVXA toggled, within the video OSD (watching a movie) you'll see the de-interlace option, http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=42708

C:\Users\your_computer_log_name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\XBMC.log

Solved
Well I was able to change to de- interlace and also changed my skin and this solved the problem

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV reception Eden v110