Bug in Low List for TV series ?
I think I've found a bug in the Low List view when I'm viewing TV series episodes.

I'm using the Aeon Flux skin, latest version in Eden.

What is happening is that if I go to the episode list for any given series where I have more than 1 season for that series, and I select an episode, then tap the right arrow on the keyboard to bring up detailed info
for that episode, the Season poster image is for the WRONG Season. It shows the poster for the earliest Season of that Series that is currently in the library.

This appears to be happening for every Series where I have multiple Seasons.

It will always show the Season poster for the earliest Season of the particular Series you are looking at, not for the Season that the episode in question actually belongs to.

I can confirm that the correct Season poster HAS been imported into the XBMC library / cache and if I navigate up a level to where you are at Season folder level and can choose a Season, you do in fact see the correct
Season poster image, so it's definitely there in the database / cache and it's definitely associated with the right Season at some level and it is being imported from my folders correctly when they are scanned.

It's as if the logic that is being used to determine the Season poster to show for the detailed info of an episode is failing to take the Season number into account at all.

And also, to be absolutely clear, it is NOT using the All-Seasons poster either, eventhough that IS also available, it is specifically using the poster for the EARLIEST Season of the Series that is in the library.

Can anyone confirm this behaviour ? Or does anyone have suggestions for a workaround ?
Season posters are not officially supported by XBMC, refer to the specific skin forum for this.
(2012-07-01, 17:54)PatK Wrote: Season posters are not officially supported by XBMC, refer to the specific skin forum for this.

of course it is offically supported.... ListItem.SeasonThumb
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug in Low List for TV series ?0