TV Shows Not Found, log files and details inside
Hello all. For those looking to skip ahead, my debug log is here .

So I'm running Eden 11.0, windows 7.

I'm having trouble using the TVBC scraper to find my tv shows. Based on most of the searches I've done, 85% of these issues are simply due to people misnaming things, giving the scraper some trouble. I'v used theRenamer to change the names of my tv shows, and I've gone and manually changed the titles of each show to fit the description found on the xbmc wiki for tv show naming conventions. When I try to scrape my episodes of Archer, xbmc finds the info for Archer and seems to see each episode- but then nothing shows up in video>files >Archer (2009) , and nothing shows up in videos>tv shows

Here is an example of my naming scheme:

TV
>Archer (2009)
>>Season 1
>>>Archer (2009).s01e01.Mole Hunt

other attempts of mine have looked like this:

TV
>Archer
>>Season 1
>>>Archer.s01e01.Mole Hunt

TV
>Archer
>>Season 1
>>>Archer.s01e01

And so on and so forth. I've added an extra '.mkv' at the end of the files, removed the (2009) from the file name and the containing folder, removed the titles of the episode. Nothing seems to work, so I've come here.

In short, I understand that it is likely that I'm a moron and am missing something with the naming conventions. Can anyone spot it?
If I left out anything, could someone let me know? I'd really like to resolve this.
It sounds like you are doing everything correctly. Can you get us a debug log (wiki) of when you attempt to scan Archer in? Might give us some clues as to what's going on. Could be something weird on the scraper's side of things.
I used the XBMC Log Uploader to upload one of my logs to http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=4342
Was this the wrong log? I was directed to the Log Uploader plugin by the very wiki you linked me to, so I thought I was doing the right thing.
Sorry, I missed the link for some reason.
any luck?
I'd be happy to just get suggestions at this point.
I know that my guess about your situation is probably wrong, but anyway..

Do you have by any chance "Hide watched" enabled?
Kodi @ Windows Server 2012 R2 | Pulse-Eight USB-CEC Adapter
It looks to me like everything scraped fine from your log, with the exception of the "Heart of Archness" episodes, which you have named as "S03E00". Those should be S00Exx. I don't see how that would cause an issue with the whole series not being seen in the library though...

EDIT-

You say you want these episodes to show up in Video--> Tvshows -->Archer?

Well, all of the episodes are being scanned in from Users\Todd\Downloads. If the whole show is in your download folder, perhaps move the whole thing to the location you'd like them to show up, and then scan again.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Yeah, I tried that too, I moved the location all over

What finally worked for me was to toggle the "Hide watched" feature- it was off, I turned it on and off- and it worked. I can't think of a reasonable explanation for this, can anyone else?
If it's showing up as "Hide Watched', then it's hiding them. It would need to say "All Videos" to have everything show up in the library.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
A Hide Watched issue
Huh, very strange. Let us know if it happens again, but hopefully it's just a one-off fluke.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows Not Found, log files and details inside0