OS X [Solved] Stacked movie scrapes ok but playback 1st file only
I'm having an issue with playback of stacked files.

I have a movie split across 2 discs (hence the 2 files). The files are in a single folder named as the movie.

P:\Blu-Ray\New Rips\mkv\The Lord Of The Rings - The Fellowship Of The Ring (2001)\
~> The Lord Of The Rings - The Fellowship Of The Ring (2001) Pt 1.mkv
~> The Lord Of The Rings - The Fellowship Of The Ring (2001) Pt 2.mkv

As this is a blu-ray rip, I also have corresponding .idx and .sub files in the same directory.

For scraping, I use the option 'Movies are in separate folders that match the movie title'.

Scraping seems to have worked ok as the videodb.xml file contains the following entry for filenameandpath:

Code:
stack:///Volumes/Movies 2/Blu-Ray/Movies/The Lord Of The Rings - The Fellowship Of The Ring (2001)/The Lord Of The Rings - The Fellowship Of The Ring (2001) Pt 1.mkv , /Volumes/Movies 2/Blu-Ray/Movies/The Lord Of The Rings - The Fellowship Of The Ring (2001)/The Lord Of The Rings - The Fellowship Of The Ring (2001) Pt 2.mkv

However, the 2nd file doesn't play after the 1st has finished.

Here is the link to my xbmc.log. Note that I had to skip chapters and then ff x4 to get to the end of the 1st file quickly.

System Spec:

Mac Mini (2010)
2.4GHz Intel Core Duo
2GB 1067 MHz DDR3
GeForce 320M
Mac OSX 10.6.8

My media files are located on usb-attached external storage.

If any further information is required, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for any assistance in resolving this issue.

Edit: Not sure if it's relevant, but I'm using the Back Row skin
Try playing it from the actual videos window, not from recently added. Should then work fine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Wow - thx for the quick reply.

Just tested and you're right - works fine if not selected from recently added.

Thanks again
Right - the problem is likely an issue with the skin - eg Confluence should work I think?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Solved] Stacked movie scrapes ok but playback 1st file only0