Win How to set logo for movie set
Information 
I use landscape for movie. How to set logo for movie set?
(2012-07-03, 11:28)asura_wp Wrote: I use landscape for movie. How to set logo for movie set?

You can't
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Good idea though, I'd use a logo for movie sets.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2012-07-03, 11:46)Mudislander Wrote: Good idea though, I'd use a logo for movie sets.

Adding logos is difficult because it totally depends on having the exact filenaming.
It can be done however it must follow strict guideliness and a folderpath which contains the logos.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Its a GREAT idea but will require a skilled coder to put this particular problem right. Until someone is good enough to take it on, you'll just have to put up with it I'm afraid. Confused
Ok,i understand. thanks.
For anyone who wants to have a go at creating a workaround for movieset logos, there is some of the code in this thread:

Nox 3.0 Modding Thread

Good luck Wink
This keep annoying me. We don't need an automatic solution. Pressing "C" and then "Add movie set logo" would be more than enough for now.
(2012-11-03, 13:19)Tobby Wrote: This keep annoying me. We don't need an automatic solution. Pressing "C" and then "Add movie set logo" would be more than enough for now.

Agree the same way you can add movieset thumb and movieset fanart.

The next thing to resolve would be to actually create movieset logos to use for viewtypes there aren't that many created yet and my preference is to populate the individal movies in my collection awaiting logos than movie sets.

By the way Tobby, love your work on fanart.tv and the other contributors. Many thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to set logo for movie set0