Crash when adding video source from SMB share - Please help.

1st Post so be gentle...

ATV2 running Eden.... Log File: http://pastebin.com/Lbd0CD3E

Everything worked fine at first and I was able to add SMB locations to sources already created. The problem occurs after I have browsed the share to add. It seems to import it into the list with my others and then asks about scraper choice and further settings (all seems normal to this point). I would usually select OK, the box would close and return to the initial list of sources and then I could exit back to the XBMC home screen... BUT after OK is selected the box closes as it should before it freezes. I am left with the list of my sources but can not control XBMC at all. I must fully restart my ATV2 before it will function properly again.

I have tried removing some of the sources but this has not helped.
The shares are fine and accessible from XBMC (I can play the files I require if I manually browse to them in file mode).
Apart from my problems with adding sources, XBMC never crashes and there are no other problems.
I have checked my sources.xml file and can't see anything obvious that would cause problems. The only sources listed are the ones I require.
I did try adding my new source directly into the sources.xml file but this caused a crash before you can check the sources listed so I reverted back to my original.

Any help or advice would be very much appreciated.

Looks like your log was too long, so it's not all there.
Try again, start without library update and try to add the source again.
Make sure the last lines of the log are on pastebin.
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crash when adding video source from SMB share - Please help.0