Frames per second count appears on screen ?!
I have 3 XBMC setups, one of which display the current count of frames per second in the top right of the screen!

How do I turn the FPS count off?! I've looked everywhere and can't see any mention Blush

This setup uses DSPlayer, so perhaps due to that?

Suspect I've hit a shortcut key as it's only appeared recently.

This is 11.0-Pre Git:201`20212-a533f3b running under Windows Home Server 11.

I know it's the FPS count because if I turn on debug the count tracks the debug FPS count shown on the left.

Am outputing to a screen, not a TV, and it's just the same if it's HDMI or DVI

Grateful for any ideas - thanks !Big Grin

I've never encountered an FPS counter in XBMC. Are you sure you're not running some application like MSI Afterburner or Fraps in the background?
XBMC is not able to show FPS on the top right. So it has to be from DSPlayer or inside of the video.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Ah thanks for the tips - got it now Smile

Tried playing the file within XBMC using DVDPlayer and DSplayer - still got the FPS counter.

Tried playing in VLC, and the FPS counter still appears when in full screen mode, so nothing to do with XBMC.

I was using ATI Tray Tools to try and force overscaling and I had 'Enable OnScreen Display' ticked on the General Settings tab.

Cheers for your help guys...
Hmmmm does FRAPS work with video? may try this just to see what xbmc is sending to my display with various material, just to make sure it how I want it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frames per second count appears on screen ?!0