...small preview video of Nox 3.5
Video 
small video of nox 3.5 Wink
(video editing and recording sucks especially on my machine. so don´t expect too much, only hacked some snippets together. far from complete, i was too lazy to finish it off.)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Seems very nice.
Looks really nice!

I don't want to rain on your parade: I think the new main menu icons looks great! But will there be an option to only have text like in 3.0?

The icons are optional and not enabled by default.
At the speed you were going, I was expecting an explosion at the end! Great work on the video, but especially on Nox itself.
I second that. It is, without a shadow of a doubt, the best skin for XBMC. Big Grin
Can not wait to install it on my machine when it is released, looks great
(2012-07-05, 16:22)Deano316 Wrote: I second that. It is, without a shadow of a doubt, the best skin for XBMC. Big Grin

Ditto! Easily the best skin! I just posted a thread, but I think you may have solved my "issue" in 3.5. In the wall views, there's, in my opinion, more 'stuff' around the movie posters and album art. I prefer a cleaner look, but can't see a way to alter the look in that regard in 3.0. Am I missing an option to customize that or is that aspect of their basic look and shape fixed?
very nice!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
i like it!
realy liked it ! (but i will customise the episode view again ^^ )

GREAT JOB !!!!
I have been trying out the git version, and I must say I really like the main menu icons! Great addition Big Grin

so do you have an idea when it is coming out?
(2012-07-11, 04:01)nick2123 Wrote: so do you have an idea when it is coming out?

no. but shouldn´t take too long. perhaps 2 -3 weeks since it also takes a while to get the pull request accepted.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
will it work with xbmc nightlies?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
...small preview video of Nox 3.54