...small preview video of Nox 3.5
If I'm correct they are only implemented in the Info-Panel-View (second 36 of your preview) and I would love to see them in more views since I think they would fit seamlessly in many (like big fan or low list)
(2012-07-13, 00:03)Suven Wrote: If I'm correct they are only implemented in the Info-Panel-View (second 36 of your preview) and I would love to see them in more views since I think they would fit seamlessly in many (like big fan or low list)

possible that i add them like in shift viewtype. they appear after a second there if available.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-07-12, 07:12)phil65 Wrote: the harm is that every radiobutton less in settings area is a plus. i´m very careful with adding those type of options. that´s one of the things where we differ the most from all other skins with lot of options I think, our approach to setting the skin up is different as we try to get rid of all those radiobuttons in skin settings and try to make them wysiwyg-accessible with the aim to have a UI which still looks clean despite being very customizable. i´m happy to discuss with bn if that one is worth an exception but your view on things is definitely a bit one-sided Wink our philosophy is not adding options just because it´s possible and i´m definitely against completely removing the intended function of that dialog.
anyway, thx for input. always appreciated. you´ll see in some days how we decided Wink
cheers

Hey Phil, First of all, thanks for offering to discuss my request with BigNoid. I appreciate you guys considering it! I also understand your desire to preserve the basic OSD functionality when typing m, after all it is the stated manner in which XBMC is supposed to operate.

Still, you could maintain the "m functionality" with just the minimal OSD player controls and the quicknav icons. I believe this simple approach would be commensurate with your stated aim "to have a UI which still looks clean despite being very customizable."

Also, I did not mean to suggest that you use an additional radio button to achieve this customization. I like the WYSIWYG approach... Why not employ a similar method to add this option?

Finally, I must mention that I took minor exception to you characterizing my view on things as one-sided. Granted, I do want to configure XBMC and Aeon Nox to my personal tastes, but I am in no way wishing to see things only one way... I just want an option; not the only option.

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this issue with me, and once again, thanks to you and BigNoid for all of your hard work and creativity!

(2012-07-13, 04:23)The Crunge Wrote:
(2012-07-12, 07:12)phil65 Wrote: the harm is that every radiobutton less in settings area is a plus. i´m very careful with adding those type of options. that´s one of the things where we differ the most from all other skins with lot of options I think, our approach to setting the skin up is different as we try to get rid of all those radiobuttons in skin settings and try to make them wysiwyg-accessible with the aim to have a UI which still looks clean despite being very customizable. i´m happy to discuss with bn if that one is worth an exception but your view on things is definitely a bit one-sided Wink our philosophy is not adding options just because it´s possible and i´m definitely against completely removing the intended function of that dialog.
anyway, thx for input. always appreciated. you´ll see in some days how we decided Wink
cheers

Hey Phil, First of all, thanks for offering to discuss my request with BigNoid. I appreciate you guys considering it! I also understand your desire to preserve the basic OSD functionality when typing m, after all it is the stated manner in which XBMC is supposed to operate.

Still, you could maintain the "m functionality" with just the minimal OSD player controls and the quicknav icons. I believe this simple approach would be commensurate with your stated aim "to have a UI which still looks clean despite being very customizable."

Also, I did not mean to suggest that you use an additional radio button to achieve this customization. I like the WYSIWYG approach... Why not employ a similar method to add this option?

Finally, I must mention that I took minor exception to you characterizing my view on things as one-sided. Granted, I do want to configure XBMC and Aeon Nox to my personal tastes, but I am in no way wishing to see things only one way... I just want an option; not the only option.

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this issue with me, and once again, thanks to you and BigNoid for all of your hard work and creativity!

still thinkin about it. atm i tend to add a second line of icons with nowplaying controls and access to playlists / system info. perhaps that´s a good compromise between looks and functionality without the need to put in another option.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-07-13, 04:36)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-07-13, 04:23)The Crunge Wrote:
cheers

still thinkin about it. atm i tend to add a second line of icons with nowplaying controls and access to playlists / system info. perhaps that´s a good compromise between looks and functionality without the need to put in another option.

Sounds good to me! Thanks for considering it.
Amazing JOB guys !! you skin is fantastic ! i use aeon nox since 1 years and that always a pleasure for my eyes ! thx so much
(2012-07-15, 02:13)MaxCore Wrote: Amazing JOB guys !! you skin is fantastic ! i use aeon nox since 1 years and that always a pleasure for my eyes ! thx so much

... and best is that the trailer really only shows some of the new stuff Wink especially the latest rss stuff which is available on git gives a whole new set of possibilies Smile
@phil65

how i stop the AlarmClock ? i have the alarm warning when i enter in section on the main menu..
(2012-07-15, 03:22)MaxCore Wrote: @phil65

how i stop the AlarmClock ? i have the alarm warning when i enter in section on the main menu..

what for an alarm warning? don´t really understand...
Hey Phil... Would you and BN consider making the Forecast options on the Weather view panel accessible when Kiosk Mode is set to "Disable..."?

I would like to restrict the casual user from changing view settings, but I would still like convenient access for all users to the weather settings.

Thanks!
(2012-07-17, 03:27)The Crunge Wrote: Hey Phil... Would you and BN consider making the Forecast options on the Weather view panel accessible when Kiosk Mode is set to "Disable..."?

I would like to restrict the casual user from changing view settings, but I would still like convenient access for all users to the weather settings.

Thanks!

i exactly did that 2 hours ago. it´s on GIT.
(2012-07-17, 03:34)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-07-17, 03:27)The Crunge Wrote: Hey Phil... Would you and BN consider making the Forecast options on the Weather view panel accessible when Kiosk Mode is set to "Disable..."?

Thanks!

i exactly did that 2 hours ago. it´s on GIT.

Just got it... Very cool! Thanks!
(2012-07-15, 03:53)phil65 Wrote:

i got this for a long time now... randomly a notification appears in the bottem half of the screen that says "the timer was deactivated and the remaining time was..." The Secons wich are mentioned in the message are starting with 1,2,3 and then increasing to 10,15 and so on. I thought that this is a XBMC Bug and not Skin related....
(2012-07-20, 22:51)john.cord Wrote:

i got this for a long time now... randomly a notification appears in the bottem half of the screen that says "the timer was deactivated and the remaining time was..." The Secons wich are mentioned in the message are starting with 1,2,3 and then increasing to 10,15 and so on. I thought that this is a XBMC Bug and not Skin related....

latest GIT? screenshot, please.
(2012-07-20, 22:51)john.cord Wrote:

It sounds like the Shutdown timer...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
...small preview video of Nox 3.54